2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I was giving this game a try, you should place a warning outside installation too that this is some sort of online game and you need a account to play and its on early access.

Reactions: KokaD20
Nov 19, 2017
Just download it through the Google Drive Link, it finishes Downloading in 5 Minutes. The Progress bar doesn't work, but you can see the total Amoutdownloaded & just Remember it's 1.5 Gigs in size

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
At the moment, there is problem with the hosting provider, and there may be problems with login to the game. They deal with the situation.

UPDATE: Should be better now. There is still a slowdowns, but the game should work.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
is pay to play btw
All the content in the game is free. As stated in the description of the game, some of the content, which is currently in development, can be accessed only by accounts subscribed to early access. But do not worry, I regularly transfer content from early access to the public version as soon as it is ready and fully tested. As a result, you will get 100% free game, including multiplayer, cheats and so on.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
can i play it offline ? without being connected to the account ?

i dont give a shit about multiplayer or such.. i just want to enjoy the game solo. but my internet sometime is shit and cut, sooo... i dont want to be cut in middle of game if connection is required constantly :/

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
i tried this long ago, version 1.something :D Will try it again but how do the multiplayer work for a game like this, is it still solo play like in the old versions but for some reason have to sign in or do we see everyone that play the game and can interact with them? if not then i would also prefer a offline version

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
tryed.. but not for me :/

i not like to be constantly connected to play.
also theyare some translation that are... extremly weird at minimum.

exempl:

why should i "take my dick out" for left the store/market, the bathroom, my home,etc.. ?
it litteraly say "sortir ma bitte", wich in french mean "take out my dick" ... LMAO WTF

anyway, good game i guess, but i very not like the connection stuff.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
@macadam
i tried this long ago, version 1.something :D Will try it again but how do the multiplayer work for a game like this, is it still solo play like in the old versions but for some reason have to sign in or do we see everyone that play the game and can interact with them? if not then i would also prefer a offline version
You can play solo, other players will not interfere with you. If you want, you can develop the base of the hero (in the second city) and participate in the pvp with other players. The game also uses cloud saving and cross platform game. For example, you can start playing at home on your computer and continue on the road with your phone.
Part of the game mechanics is calculated on the server (this is used to quickly fix bugs, without downloading a new build), so the game can not work offline. I'm sorry if it brings you any inconvenience.

Reactions: Bacher
Jul 11, 2018
@macadam

You can play solo, other players will not interfere with you. If you want, you can develop the base of the hero (in the second city) and participate in the pvp with other players. The game also uses cloud saving and cross platform game. For example, you can start playing at home on your computer and continue on the road with your phone.
Part of the game mechanics is calculated on the server (this is used to quickly fix bugs, without downloading a new build), so the game can not work offline. I'm sorry if it brings you any inconvenience.
wrong target audience, I imagine.

who faps on the road? who wants fapping to be a community experience?

IMO there is no reason for this unless players can bang each other.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
wrong target audience, I imagine.

who faps on the road? who wants fapping to be a community experience?

IMO there is no reason for this unless players can bang each other.
In my high school, the students used to have sex and jerk each others off in the bathrooms, and I mean, in groups of more than 2 and the gender of the partners didn't realy matter to most of them either.

Masturbation can be a "community" experience.

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
Wants me to make or have an account -_-/... Any bypass like we had for Big Brother? Better yet someone with an account feel like making a full content vid so we can just skip playing it all together and get at the naughty bits? It's not as bad as it sounds I watched a longplay of "House Party" with no commentary....and it was better than playing the game because of how much time it saved getting to the good stuff. I mean you already pretend like you're the one banging the girl to begin with, might as well pretend your playing to lol.

Reactions: TomberryDude

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Hi, user activation is still broken tho, 'Activation link is expired or invalid' :/ username Flemmard

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes