2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
pass on this .. don't like that I need to sign up and log in just to play the game . but the game does look good

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
How the hell do you close down the laptop after sending a email to his girlfriend there is no button and it doesnt tell you how to do it

Hybris

May 9, 2017
This is one of those games that I look forward to the when its completed and is in fact one of the few adult games I would actually buy outright if/when it was ever completed.

prophet1371

Apr 6, 2018
connection error , please restart the game , cannot even log in to try it ,tried with AV off and Firewall off ,no luck... took me 25 min to create an account because the website is slow and glitchy ..i guess > unistall > next

Wubs

Jun 5, 2018
Dev should probably check availability of the site or server and quality of connection or something. The site itself takes enormous time to load, game keeps disconnetcting from server and won't connect again. And no, firewall and anti-virus are not blocking the game, it even works sometimes.
I like this type of games, I don't even care about the whole login thingy. But please. If you're gonna make playing your game complicated out of nowhere, make sure you provide enough support for your "bright idea". Because I'm for sure not buying a game that can just stop working.

Reactions: Seriosha

JTxx

Mar 4, 2018
Tried a web site that check for uptime, it says the web site have been down for over a week...

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Why of all things that could be locked behind a pay wall the walkthrough had to be one of them? It's just- why??
I don't want to solve puzzles I just want to jerk off. Having to go through the same images, the same dialog every time, just so you can test a new way to manage your time is the easiest way to kill my boner.

Like, how am I supposed to feel like contributing if the game itself blue balls me? Some people just want a easy jerk off.

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
This game has identification problems through their server without that I can not start it, I do not know what else to say.

Cool_boy2

Mar 29, 2018
cant download magnet link doesnt work and google drive just downloads without any limit
can someone help me

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes