• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
After a deadly virus decimated the population,the world began to crumble.Soon the rights were removed from the people and dictatorship took over.
Religion is used to oppress and racially divide the masses.
Follow in the footsteps of James Hunt and Raymond Jackson as they journey throughout a dying world.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-25
Release Date: 2020-08-25
Developer: nightHunt - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: v0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Known Bugs/Issues:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

757990_cafe4.png 757991_chloe2.png 757993_rayray2nd6.png 757994_test.png 757995_tutorial.png 801389_jimmysex20.png 801390_raysex8.png

Last edited:

nightHunt

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Hey Dev, any chance you can reveal what some of the future tags might be? Thanks and good luck with your game!
Rape and possible Trans.(if not in next,most likely in third update for trans content)This will be revealed as flashbacks from James or RayRay past.
Preview next update:The next update will reveal some dark secrets from Ray Ray war time.
The scenes with Dr. Milly Love or the purple girl will most likely be remade as it contains an older version of James Hunt.
As for the next update.I will start working on it tomorrow and it likely won't be ready for atleast 2 weeks.
Edit:For the trans scene you will have option Yes or No so it won't be forced.

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Well, I wish I could at least start it:

Capture.JPG

EDIT: in the game folder, open package.json with Notepad or whatever. Delete everything and paste this:

{
"name": "",
"main": "www/index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist",
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
}
}

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Rape and ...possible Trans.(if not in next,most likely in third update for trans content)This will be revealed as flashbacks from James or RayRay past.
Preview next update:The next update will reveal some dark secrets from Ray Ray war time.
The scenes with Dr. Milly Love or the purple girl will most likely be remade as it contains an older version of James Hunt.
As for the next update.I will start working on it tomorrow and it likely won't be ready for atleast 2 weeks.
You got me at rape :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Not many games out there that features violence and rape (and darker fetishes). Let's see where this game is leading :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ripply and tony5592

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so is it a game where i can play as a sub sorry i dint understand by tags if i could be sub or not am a sub so i would play as a sub sorry to bother you with such a stupid question hope you have a good day :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Rape and possible Trans.(if not in next,most likely in third update for trans content)This will be revealed as flashbacks from James or RayRay past.
what will the trans content consist of?

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Android version? and I to would also like to know what will be avoidable and what will be forced? I don't want to get into the game and start enjoying it just to be forced into something I'm not into or like?? Thank you for your time :)

nightHunt

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Hello,since this is my first game i am still learning,however i am not very happy with it so for the version 0.3 i'm doing a 360.
James is kidnapped and after being injected with stuff for lets say a month he wakes up in a house with a family who's hopefully not very normal.Right now i am researching into dementia and various mental ilnesses to make it more interesting.
So it will be a house and various quests around it.I dont know where i am going right now but i want keep things together and add multiple choices.As for the rape content i don't know where it will fit yet in the v0.3.Also i don't think Raymond appears in 0.3.I have a bunch of stuff in my head and i yet have to decide what it will be to give more feels to it.You will be able to skip the first two versions when i am done with v0.3.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Last v0.2 Compressed (Untested)

Win 797 MB/151 MB :