CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Where are some of the locations? I honestly am having a tuff time trying to find them
after you ask natasha about the wine, one will be on your desk, the next day, one will be in the room with the green spinning globe, after giving her the 2nd bottle, go to you mom's room at 11 at night and you will see her drunk, after that, they will show up in natasha living area beside the sofa, in her bedroom beside her dresser, and in the bathroom beside you room, only spots i found so far

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
after you ask natasha about the wine, one will be on your desk, the next day, one will be in the room with the green spinning globe, after giving her the 2nd bottle, go to you mom's room at 11 at night and you will see her drunk, after that, they will show up in natasha living area beside the sofa, in her bedroom beside her dresser, and in the bathroom beside you room, only spots i found so far, after giving her 2 thew first time, it will only take 1 bottle to get her drunk at night
It also can be in the captains quarters on the bottom of one of the book shelves, in the sisters room on a shelf in the corner and in the med room next to the book case.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
It also can be in the captains quarters on the bottom of one of the book shelves, in the sisters room on a shelf in the corner and in the med room next to the book case.
just found both of them, 1 in your mom's bathroom beside the sink, 1 in med lab

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I am using the patch, and am on 1.2. No issues here.

@Poolside Games I came over a bug. When the aunt was stuck and I was trying to help her (for the second time) I clicked "get her out" quickly after grabbing her waist, and then I got stuck in the "dry-humping" animation with no way to get out of it again. I was able to reproduce the bug too, so it seems to happen every time you click "get her out" too fast.
Thanks for giving me a heads up here, I was worried that clicking too fast would mess stuff up but it seems to be more of an issue then I thought

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
@Poolside Games

This is a nice start but some quality of life things would be:
  1. more detailed hint system ( I am pretty sure you know that already)
  2. Letting us switch the camera using the number keys such as 1234.
  3. Assigning a mouse3 or a keyboard button to hide and show the dialog box would be great.
  4. Having the hints and some sort of scene tracker, x of x completed or something, on a portable electronic device of some kind. I mean even Star Trek had those portable PDA's and shit and we are on a space ship that impregnates planets, so I wouldn't think an ipad a stretch.

Looks promising though. I have high hopes for this game. Good Luck.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Camera dissapear from inventory the day after you get it
same for me
for the rest of the game i think i got everything and the dream scene its really show how the sex animations will be with the family =D so far only hand job and some rub while sleeping

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
same for me
for the rest of the game i think i got everything and the dream scene its really show how the sex animations will be with the family =D so far only hand job and some rub while sleeping
That is funny because I had like 3 camera's at one point. Gave it to mom. She gave it back. I gave it to sister and then talked to mom two more times and she kept giving me a camera.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for giving me a heads up here, I was worried that clicking too fast would mess stuff up but it seems to be more of an issue then I thought
Clicking too fast is a habit I've picked up after playing all these grindy Ren'Py games over the years. I'm curious if there's extra stuff added if I repeat a scene, but aren't interested in watching the same scene over and over. I'm probably not alone in this, so I guess it would have been discovered quickly by someone else ^^ I'll be trying out your game some more tomorrow, and will be sure to inform you of bugs, and how to reproduce when I find them

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Clicking too fast is a habit I've picked up after playing all these grindy Ren'Py games over the years. I'm curious if there's extra stuff added if I repeat a scene, but aren't interested in watching the same scene over and over. I'm probably not alone in this, so I guess it would have been discovered quickly by someone else ^^ I'll be trying out your game some more tomorrow, and will be sure to inform you of bugs, and how to reproduce when I find them
That would a huge help to me since it's starting to look like these next updates might be more bug fixing than I was hoping

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
That would a huge help to me since it's starting to look like these next updates might be more bug fixing than I was hoping
I didn't encounter any of the black screen bugs even though I was spamming through lots of stuff. I did encounter one bug though. After mom gave a handjob in the bedroom while drunk I went back in and clicked on her and my screen looked at the floor and the dialog box came up with all H's in it. At first I though it was an attempt at dialog saying she was passed out snoring but I could not do anything and had to exit to main menu and reload a save. It only happened once though.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I'm happy to help out. Been working as a alpha tester for game developers in the past, and have worked closely with developers of various software for many years, so I am well aware of the struggle. You fix one bug, which somehow breaks something that might even be completely unrelated to what you fixed.

I'm not sure how experienced developer you are, but my advice to you for now is; don't get too hung up in immediately fixing bugs that's not gamebreaking if you can't figure out how to correct them. You'll burn yourself out quickly if you do. Create a bug tracker, and go back and look at the pesky bugs now and then. You'll be surprised how often you get those "eureka!" moments, where you don't understand why the hell you were struggling in the first case ^^

If you ever need someone to look over a bug tracker, and try to reproduce bugs with you, or test out releases before you release it to the public, feel free to hit me up via DMs. I'll be happy to help out, free of charge.

Reactions: HillDweller

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
When helping Natasha with her morning stretches and you navigate to camera 3, you can see her tiddies having a dent, like a missing nipple.

4.50 star(s) 198 Votes