BigPuppy

Nov 23, 2018
I downloaded it from the first page. Says v1.2. I'm still at the beginning of the game before I ever put on clothing, and I still can't. I can't talk to the girls either because they tell me to put my clothes on.

The dresser is getting highlighted, but when I press on it nothing happens. Do I need to get the clothes from somewhere?

I'll try redownloading it to see what happens.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
just haveing it highlighted isnt enough though from my recognition.... you need to be close enough... you can get objects highlighted from a certain distance, even if it is out of range. Did you try different angles and distances?

BigPuppy

Nov 23, 2018
just haveing it highlighted isnt enough though from my recognition.... you need to be close enough... you can get objects highlighted from a certain distance, even if it is out of range. Did you try different angles and distances?
Just found out what's wrong. It doesn't notify you that your clothes are changing but they are. Once I changed the FOV I noticed it.

Thank you for the help. :)

Captain Slaymore

Feb 10, 2019
Has anyone figured out the live streaming attachment yet that shows up when you select the camera? When the camera is selected is it only for putting in those spots once you find or obtain the streaming attachment or can you take snapshots?

Exayle

Sep 24, 2018
someone has a walktrough? I searched on thread but nothin :/
There's really nothing complicated to do to progress and unlock events, the game even gives you hints at what to do if you check your computer.
What is it with people wanting walkthrough for every games now? It seems like it just became a habit and people don't even try to enjoy and explore the games by themselves, but just rush through the content using walkthrough.
I can understand it for some really complicated and twisted point & click / visual novels, but here it's in my opinion really not needed so far.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I arrive to 55 affinity with Adrianna and 40 with Katherine and Natasha...Can I go over?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you need to meet her at night in her bed chamber... I think between 21:00-22:00 and ask her to touch her breasts.
she will only allow it if you helped her dureing her morning routine... I think also more than once

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
you need to meet her at night in her bed chamber... I think between 21:00-22:00 and ask her to touch her breasts.
she will only allow it if you helped her dureing her morning routine... I think also more than once
You are refering to “compliment boobs” option? If yes I had this scene yet

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes