TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
If you return back to andrianna's room after she pass out drank and click to interact a message pops up that says HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH then another blank one with MC name and the game freeze there.
I suppose is bug?

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
hi guys what I have to do at the beginning? None of the three women interacts with me

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Heads up on Linux under Wine.... (curse you devs and your windows centric...)

Try .wine > drive_c > users > [username] > Local Settings > Application Data > LastHope > Saved > SaveGames

It's not in AppData go figure.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Heads up on Linux under Wine.... (curse you devs and your windows centric...)

Try .wine > drive_c > users > [username] > Local Settings > Application Data > LastHope > Saved > SaveGames

It's not in AppData go figure.
sorry but I don't understand what do u wanna say :/ english is not my language sorry

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
sorry but I don't understand what do u wanna say :/ english is not my language sorry
Doesn't seem related to your post...
to answer your previous question... are you sure you have the latest version?
Even dureing the first part of the game you should be able to talk with them to gain favor... but the main goal is to keep mastrubateing and collect 100 Seed for the Seeder in the G.A.I.A. System

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, sorry for me bad english. I just find this game right now. So i run to download both the game and the incest patch.
After i start the game i just fell confuse, because i rarelly find the woman around. The just move and move and is pretty hard to understand where they are. But asking for a walk is just wrong i think. Or at last i think is hard for this game.
So i wanna ask for something different. Can someone tell me where the woman are?
I mean a little roadmap, to understand where they are during such an hour.
For example at the 8:00 where the mother is? Or something like that.
Just a roadmap for the 3 women. So more or less i know where to look for find one of the three.
Anticipate thankses and I hope I explained myself.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys, sorry for me bad english. I just find this game right now. So i run to download both the game and the incest patch.
After i start the game i just fell confuse, because i rarelly find the woman around. The just move and move and is pretty hard to understand where they are. But asking for a walk is just wrong i think. Or at last i think is hard for this game.
So i wanna ask for something different. Can someone tell me where the woman are?
I mean a little roadmap, to understand where they are during such an hour.
For example at the 8:00 where the mother is? Or something like that.
Just a roadmap for the 3 women. So more or less i know where to look for find one of the three.
Anticipate thankses and I hope I explained myself.
A map will be available in a couple updates. For now both Adrianna and Katherine only go between the upstairs and downstairs of the captains quarters so if you look around there you should find them

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I don't have camera after Natasha give it to me guys :/
There is 2 things that will cause the camera to disappear
you gave it to someone when you ask for a pic, then you will have to wait later that day or the next day to get it back
The 2nd thing that will cause it to disappear is when you have it on you and you add to the seeder, a few people have reported this on different pages back

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
There is 2 things that will cause the camera to disappear
you gave it to someone when you ask for a pic, then you will have to wait later that day or the next day to get it back
The 2nd thing that will cause it to disappear is when you have it on you and you add to the seeder, a few people have reported this on different pages back
so what can I do? I dont have old saves :/

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
after certain Events the MC looses his clothings... to get dressed again he needs to interact with the drawer twice.
Other than that are you sure yu have the latest build? I think there was a bug in first release that prevented interacting with anything beside doors

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes