Dxxa

Professional panty sniffer
Donor
Apr 28, 2018
I have no clue on how to make the uncensored patch work, the incest works but my dick is still a big black box

Reactions: jackoffonher

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Yet another game where each woman has "inflate to 50p.s.i." tattooed around each nipple. What is with people wanting characters having unrealistic breasts that are so big its absurd? Ignoring this one.

evilfuzzyman

Mar 6, 2017
One year later and the MC is swaying like a drunken sailor, did he never get his space ship legs or something? literally unplayable/10

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Yet another game where each woman has "inflate to 50p.s.i." tattooed around each nipple. What is with people wanting characters having unrealistic breasts that are so big its absurd? Ignoring this one.
I agree with you here. But since this is a 3D game, the developer have the possibility to add a bodyslider to the game, so we could pick the sizes we prefer ourselves. Hopefully this is something he'll do, as the sizes here are just ridiculous ^^

Other than that, the game definitely has potential. It is clear that the dev has worked on this for a while already. Still got a long way to go, but its a decent start. Good luck with the development @Poolside Games!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So exactly how do you interact with someone? The only thing I can interact with is doors, elevator and the vial you jerk off in, lol.

Lordjebus22

Jul 29, 2018
So exactly how do you interact with someone? The only thing I can interact with is doors, elevator and the vial you jerk off in, lol.
In the thread the dev says reach 100 and something might happen. But getting 2 seeder fluid isnt helping. Also the hints are just saying to talk to them but i cant either....

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
How do you take the vial to GAIA? Just go there and click on the computer screen "Capsule Level: x" ?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Shit man I'm sorry about that, I've only got one computer so I haven't been able to test how/if it will run on other systems but I can guarantee it's not a virus. Did it give you any sort of error message or something? I'll look into it but I probably won't be making any small update fixes since I would rather just update fixes along with new content, which means it may be a while
Does your game track how many people have played it? Last year I've heard from a member it was considered as a threat by some security softwares.

codexwakia

May 21, 2017
~~~ For anyone who hasn't figured it out yet ~~~
the steps to progressing the game are fairly simple but very vague.

1.masturbate into the vial on the desk in your room until you collect 100 seed (if your able to, try to collect 200 as it will make life much easier later on if you can. i didn't test to see if it caps you at 100 though)

2. use the seed you collect on the computer in the collection room on the flight deck. every 100 you use unlocks new scenes and interactions (you don't get to interact with the girls until you collect 200 units of seed, i again suggest that you collect 200 before you turn in 100 otherwise you'll only collect 2 every time instead of 8)

3.after you collect 200 you can check the computer in your room for tips on what to do for each girl.

~~~ notes ~~~
For anyone like me who got bored masturbating into the vial and opted to use cheat engine to quickly get the seed i will WARN
you not to fill the machine to 300 as it will break the game and freeze you in place if you have not completed the tasks for the girls.

Lordjebus22

Jul 29, 2018

1.masturbate into the vial on the desk in your room until you collect 100 seed (if your able to, try to collect 200 as it will make life much easier later on if you can. i didn't test to see if it caps you at 100 though)

2. use the seed you collect on the computer in the collection room on the flight deck. every 100 you use unlocks new scenes and interactions (you don't get to interact with the girls until you collect 200 units of seed, i again suggest that you collect 200 before you turn in 100 otherwise you'll only collect 2 every time instead of 8)

3.after you collect 200 you can check the computer in your room for tips on what to do for each girl.

~~~ notes ~~~
For anyone like me who got bored masturbating into the vial and opted to use cheat engine to quickly get the seed i will WARN
you not to fill the machine to 300 as it will break the game and freeze you in place if you have not completed the tasks for the girls.
Legit just used cheat engine and forzen hahah

Lordjebus22

Jul 29, 2018

~~~ notes ~~~
One thing i cant do is interact with the girls. were you able 2?

Reactions: flamedprime

codexwakia

May 21, 2017
it's more like cg scenes from what i can tell i know one of the tasks is to talk to them at dinner but i haven't gotten to it yet so i don't know for sure

4.50 star(s) 198 Votes