Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This game has potential and so far i'm liking it, yeah it has bugs, but i like the sci fi theme that it has and the story as well, looking forward to the fix to see all the content that this game has right now

timix

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah I know, It's very nearly almost there. Just trying to do some quick tests to check its all working
dude i never write a post on F95zone in 1 year but you need to know

Your game is awesome <3

Alert me the link of the news version everytime plz xd

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
i was spamming spacebar when filling the vial up and was able to do two "8" amounts per shot for a total of 32 sperm a day. not sure if thats intended. also find that if you have any dialogue up when the day changes you will most likely get a black screen that can only be fixed by reloading a save.

still havent been able to progress with the story. even if the game is broken at the moment there are no indicators telling you something substantial to the story can be done which makes for a shit ton of wondering around.

Reactions: randomguy

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
After several hours of pointless grinding i managed to somehow without pulling my hair out fill the capsule to 200+, get Katherine and Natasha love to 22 and none with Adriana because i could not find the event which raises her love and i got no new scenes whatsoever. Is there even a way to progress in this game or am i just wasting my time?
Next time you might want to check the comments on how to do it and learn cheat engine which should take 10-15 minutes and it'll save you a lot of time for any game you wish to cheat on.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
""
V1.0

First release

300+ animations

16 events

9 photos

1 Dream sequence ""

:unsure::unsure::unsure: something doesnt look right .... 300+ animations ? .. but 16 events ??...
dahell ? i dont understand... is ALL animations counted ? like walking, turning etc ? because 300 animations is kind of insane for such content.. wtf?!

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
""
V1.0

First release

300+ animations

16 events

9 photos

1 Dream sequence ""

:unsure::unsure::unsure: something doesnt look right .... 300+ animations ? .. but 16 events ??...
dahell ? i dont understand... is ALL animations counted ? like walking, turning etc ? because 300 animations is kind of insane for such content.. wtf?!
Game is broken, badly. I believe the term was used was "hella" broken. Dev is working on it and should have a fix soon.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
game breaks when you reach 300 in the tank. You get stuck in place and dialogue is blank.

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Prior to the fix i was able to speed through the 100 seed scene and was stuck in that arm up the tube pose in the med bay when i was supposedly getting a handjob lol

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes