gagetoo22

Mar 27, 2018
What to do after you fill up the 100 and get the scene ? Pls dont say you have to grind 200 of them with getting only 2 after one click
You can always fill up 99 on your first try store it and repeat till you reach 99 second time

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
You can always fill up 99 on your first try store it and repeat till you reach 99 second time
cheated with cheat engine and set 500 also if u put 300 on the ''fuel tank'' u get stuck and have to reload game hahaha
also got my way to 14 point love with aunt and sister 0 mom cause need to give wine (interact bug) gona wait for the update fix and
for a first release v0.1 that's a good potential

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
cheated with cheat engine and set 500 also if u put 300 on the ''fuel tank'' u get stuck and have to reload game hahaha
also got my way to 14 point love with aunt and sister 0 mom cause need to give wine (interact bug) gona wait for the update fix and
for a first release v0.1 that's a good potential
Do you mind sharing the save file?
Or share the cheat entries on CheatEngine
After fix i still think we can use our saves

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Do you mind sharing the save file?
Or share the cheat entries on CheatEngine
After fix i still think we can use our saves
use the vial and search for 8 (4bytes) use vial angain set 16 next search repeat after that 24 u will find the numbers
this is a save for day 1 with 400 seeder fuel keep it for start a new game with the future fix

Reactions: jvdw92 and Kruncha

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I've tried both the 64bit and 32bit version's and the bug with interacting with thing/people is still there, so I can't use the bed or talk to anyone. Only difference I found was that in the 32bit version I could see the hidden camera points of interest that I couldn't in the 64bit version. Only other bug I found was when trying to masturbate alone later after the 200 scene it would stop collecting seed even if you had none. The only way to collect anything after this bug occurs is by spying.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Look if you using a cheat engine on this early version of the game it's going to break since you can't exceed 99 seed normally. However you can deposit 99 and save up another 99 before the 100 scene. Plus from what I got the time you can get romance points was when spying. When spying you have two option wank for seed or interact to get romance points.

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
I am surprised you were gettting lag with that setup. I am running a 2600k oc and a 1070 and I didn't have any. Next time I will play I will check the load.
i7 3820 , 16gb ddr3 1600 , gtx 670 4gb . game runs great 1600x900 45fps on entering different location but then hovers around 60fps

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Dev, this is a good start.

but my god you need to read up on some game design.

Or at least look at other adult games for inspiration.

The time it takes to get to said reward should not be more than 5 times as long as the reward lasts.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Side note: It would be nice if after depositing a full load we are told what's fixed or back online.
From what the game describes the ship will be completly offline until you filled the drone and shot it out.
Your Aunt tries to fix some parts of the ship computer every day but there is no progress report from her on what she does or if she is actually successful... I doubt it as that would most likely defeat the purpose of the game.
After the 100 Seed Event the ship breaks even more actually, hurting you in the progress...

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
the concept its awasome i love it but ... there are too many bugs :/, btw keep up the good work and good luck

highmagusix

Jan 8, 2018
the works also but most of the values dont appear in the save unless you engage them ingame before the save like filling the vial for the first time and getting points into the love stat after that you can modify them easy enough

Reactions: Kruncha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
WALKTHROUGH ???
please
Don't play the game unless you want to be frustrated... even the dev advices against playing the current build.
Anyway if you wanne know the basics... find the phiole on your table mastrubate 3 times inside for 24 Seed per day.
bring the phiole to the G.A.I.A. System and fill the tank up to 100 Seed for the first Event.
From now on mastrubation only gives 2 Seeds each time, but you can spy on girls changeing and mastrubate for 4 Seeds...
Actually you should start to interact with the girls from this point on... but that's not possible duo to a bug right now.
Target is to get 200 Seeds in G.A.I.A. System by any means neccesarry

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone who's had the bug where the screen stays black let me know how it happened, for example was it when the day changed and where on the ship were you at the time. Thanks in advance this will speed up the update a lot
What sayw said spam click to skip text and maybe even a combination of speed hack with cheat engine makes you have black screen not only when the day changes but also with the aunt in her cabin when you spy on her if you click way too fast and dont see the image of aunt saying "im here" you wont be able to see the rest of the scene and have a black screen at the end i think its just with aunt
You can interact in the scene as normal but you wont see the animations

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
How do you interact with anyone on this ship? clicking and pressing buttons does nothing? All i can do is masturbate in a vial and fill a tank. I cant do anything else?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How do you interact with anyone on this ship? clicking and pressing buttons does nothing? All i can do is masturbate in a vial and fill a tank. I cant do anything else?
If you read up on the thread, you will see dev said there is a bug, and kinda pointless to play it now before he upload a fix.

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes