RPGM Partial LASCIVIOUS – Newlywed Twin Swordsmen And The Curse Of Sexual Lust (Last bit of help needed!)

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Screenshot 2023-01-04 224711.png

Quick and dirty summary (I'll make a better one in the actual Game thread when this is done): Strong female adventurer with loving husband is afflicted with a lust curse slowly driving her crazy with desire. Usual NTR tropes apply with an odd combat system.

EDIT: I'm also positive I found out what's wrong and I'm pretty sure it can be traced back to me being an idiot. But I found the missing stuff I needed to translate (as well as a particular game-breaking bug that was driving me up the wall...)

EDIT 2: Nope. Bug is still there. Bright side is I found the shopkeeper dialogue and know that the Current Status image can't be translated (by me, at least) as it's a static image. Translator++ is breaking something fundamental when porting over the translation and I have no clue what it is.

EDIT 3: As expected, I was the problem. Fixed the bug. Though now I'm somewhat terrified of translating the shopkeeper dialogue for fear of breaking it.

Store
:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1 (Original version, there's been bug fixes, but I don't think it's anything too major)
Language: Originally Japanese, translated into English by numerous MTLs including ( , , and )

Instructions/Information
Just extract and run

Downloads (This is what I've translated so far, not the base game):

Preview Images:

What do I need help with?
I've done every last bit of story and MOST of the menu, which is where I need some help. I'm not asking for help in translating this, I'm asking for help in finding the file location for specific regions of text so that I can fully complete this thing. These regions can be found in the images below:

As you can see, some parts are translated (menu) for...some reason and other parts like the Shopkeeper windows and Current Status (long blurb of text with Dorena next to it) are not. I've been using to MTL this game and I cannot locate where these regions are supposed to be. I'm probably missing something obvious, but I can't seem to find anything. Really hoping someone could help me out with this!

Last edited: