Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Old DVD, Renders looks beautiful. I enjoyed the game so far :). I enjoyed the bdsm scenes very much. I was very erotic :love:. Looking forward to more. Will there be more foot dom scenes :p?

Reactions: alex21andr

oosinoots

Dec 13, 2022
So I don't care much for Jolie, and that being said the model you have is quite attractive and is presented well.

The only thing I found missing were dom scenes or separate sub and dom paths. I haven't finished this version of the game (reached the end of club opening), but I did finish Maleficent and found dom choices missing in that (however I just read above about a foot dom scene so maybe good things in the future?) as well.

Imo this can improve the game but I understand you have your own vision for it and I respect it.

Reactions: Old DVD

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lara Croft and the Lost City [v0.4.2] [Old DVD] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [167 MB]
- - -

Mac [155 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Another game with high ratings only because of the female protagonist tag :cautious:
Did you really need to waste lifespan moaning about an issue that impacts no one but you? Don't try to tell us why other people rate the way that they do. You don't even know them.

Personally, I find the game too slow but the images are great, but that's just me and I'll let those who obviously like it more play it in peace.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes