4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hi, Friend you will have the animations of Vindictus and those of Elin especially the old 2016-2017. I couldn't download them when they posted them without a watermark. Greetings
Gimme a moment to set them up for you.

Reactions: Dagon85

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hi, Friend you will have the animations of Vindictus and those of Elin especially the old 2016-2017. I couldn't download them when they posted them without a watermark. Greetings
. I was having trouble upload Vindictus due to cloud space. So I had to redo upload everything which is why it took soo long to post these. I will give you all the Vindictus animation later on once I'm no longer within a download limitation I'm in. So I can use another account to import them in or if you finish downloading these Elin animations for me to get some space to upload them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dagon85 and rarbs

Dagon85

Nov 26, 2019
Here all the animations for Elin for now. I was having trouble upload Vindictus due to cloud space. So I had to redo upload everything which is why it took soo long to post these. I will give you all the Vindictus animation later on once I'm no longer within a download limitation I'm in. So I can use another account to import them in or if you finish downloading these Elin animations for me to get some space to upload them.
Thanks brother, I had some animations of Elin and Vindictus I needed several. When I wanted to check to see what I was missing and download them, the Mega links had already fallen and there were only those from the Post that are in 720 and with a watermark. Anyway thanks for the input from Elin.

I already downloaded Elin's animations, I tell her so that she can remove them and thus free up her space. If you have the Vindictus collection, upload it when you can. Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: SkrerkS

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Thanks brother, I had some animations of Elin and Vindictus I needed several. When I wanted to check to see what I was missing and download them, the Mega links had already fallen and there were only those from the Post that are in 720 and with a watermark. Anyway thanks for the input from Elin.

I already downloaded Elin's animations, I tell her so that she can remove them and thus free up her space. If you have the Vindictus collection, upload it when you can. Regards
Here all the animations for Vindictus. It took soo long to upload these videos into my Account, but here their are. Just let me know when you're finish downloading these animations for me to clear up some Cloud space.

Last edited:

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Was hoping for a reup from Mr. JakeNSFW, recently got larger cloud storage to all archive Laosduude videos... Sadly when our hero share the link for the ultimate complete archive, the OP doesn't update in time and I doesn't have enough storage to store them...

JakeNSFW

Jul 12, 2019
Was hoping for a reup from Mr. JakeNSFW, recently got larger cloud storage to all archive Laosduude videos... Sadly when our hero share the link for the ultimate complete archive, the OP doesn't update in time and I doesn't have enough storage to store them...
I'm sorry about that man. I have to take a break from the site. Here is the updated version of his folder

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
I'm sorry about that man. I have to take a break from the site. Here is the updated version of his folder
Mega
Thank you! appreciate soo much, my hero! You are so kind!
Rest well. Hopefully I can finish to download them in 3 days.
Edited: Has finished download just now, faster than I expected.

Last edited:

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Can't find this Momiji animation in the archive. Anyone share the 4K version thanks.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Can't find this Momiji animation in the archive. Anyone share the 4K version thanks.

I Don't have anything Momiji relating in my collection. What that a new release?

Also JakeNSFW warn Laosduude not to host human x horse content into his MEGA account. Other creators have their MEGA account banned because people were reporting those content as beastiality. Which is against MEGA policies. I don't wanna see another creator archive get banned similar to what happen with VGErotica recently.

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I Don't have anything Momiji relating in my collection. What that a new release?

Also JakeNSFW warn Laosduude not to host human x horse content into his MEGA account. Other creators have their MEGA account banned because people were reporting those content as beastiality. Which is against MEGA policies. I don't wanna see another creator archive get banned similar to what happen with VGErotica recently.
Replying just to make this suggestion stick out more. Indeed It would be an absolute disaster if La0sGuy were to get his portfolio taken down by some pathetic virtue-signalling snitch under pretexts of "omg b3stiality! bad!". Especially now that his Blender skills are in full blossom mode (damn those recent Kasumi wiggly-jigglies squeezed the living chakras out of me. My poor snek...)
I hope JakeNSFW saw your suggestion (I'm a little worried that he didn't, since he mentioned taking a break from this forum).

P.S.: Thank you very much for being so diligent & unrelenting about uploading and re-uploading all those archives, despite Mega's lame-ass takedowns (damn snitches). You're a total badass, mate :) (y)

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021

Ya, it is Sept rewards, :
Currently have a "smol" fox girl riding animation in queue for VA+Sound work, may be rolled over to September. Some ideas next will probably be Honoka x Four legged model and thigh job with Momiji to test out MustardSFMs alpha version model.

Note that he has moved all his pleger on Patreon to Subscribestar since Sept, as far as I see, he stopped his Patreon, correct me if I'm wrong.

Sept
-The Elin Ridin Remastered (subscribestar 2 Sept)
-Honoka Check up (subscribestar 11 Sept)
-The Momiji post (subscribestar24 Sept) -
Anyway he updated his archive on 24 Sept for the 3 tiers on Subscribestar.

Oct - Not sure, so far only a mini update 8 Oct for tier 1

Wonder if Mr. Jake have the updates too?

Btw, RD8K, I rmb Jake shared some pictures previously, but the files has been removed, mind to share them?
Here's a reup Mega

Plus some images as well Mega

Last edited:
Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I can confirm what Parker6666 said: everything downloaded just fine, except "Arisha_Cumcatcher_Dark_4k.png". It seems to be indeed a persistent encryption error.
So I "reproduced" the missing image using its UWHD version (upscaled it with neural AI algo, then cropped & downsized it to fit the original's).
In any case, thanks again for yet another awesome share. RD8K, I understand you're short on storage space, which is why I re-uploaded the whole thing here:
(All pictures are now in jpeg format, with no quality loss).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote