4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Is it not Possible/allowed to share their actual archive links here that they've posted on their patreon/subscribeStar?
There are patreon posts that mention the archive links are lists on the Members welcome page description.

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Is it not Possible/allowed to share their actual archive links here that they've posted on their patreon/subscribeStar?
There are patreon posts that mention the archive links are lists on the Members welcome page description.
On paper, how it seems to go is that person A has archive link and sends it to op which they then upload using a different file host to prevent too much traffic on the original link which could close it.

Letting everyone into the original link could cause the original creator to take drastic measures that make distributing that much harder from the high increase in traffic or the occasional rat/asshole who reports the original link shutting it down for everyone.

So while simply posting the link is easy, that ease of access is leaving the door wide open for a ton of problems. Unfortunately, some people here don't realize that and think with their dicks before their brains.

tl:dr: Having a separate file host from the original prevents problems on the original links

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
On paper, how it seems to go is that person A has archive link and sends it to op which they then upload using a different file host to prevent too much traffic on the original link which could close it.

Letting everyone into the original link could cause the original creator to take drastic measures that make distributing that much harder from the high increase in traffic or the occasional rat/asshole who reports the original link shutting it down for everyone.

So while simply posting the link is easy, that ease of access is leaving the door wide open for a ton of problems. Unfortunately, some people here don't realize that and think with their dicks before their brains.

tl:dr: Having a separate file host from the original prevents problems on the original links
Ahh yeah that all does makes sense to some extent. I didn't really consider the idea that of many artists actually doing data analytics regarding tracking the bandwidth traffic on their archive's.

I mainly posed the question as the last upload posted here was over 200gb, and More than Laos content anyhow.
Personally I'm only interested in the VR content. And Laos used to Release the low res ver of her VR after a few weeks- a month to his public archive. But he quite doing that after his mega got nuked.
Honestly If Laos put on more regular Vr content i'd just subscribe, But one every month.. maybe...

rongrongzz

Sep 12, 2021
Screenshot_2022-07-24-22-18-26-12_7e65430feb467e7fc3ff79869af25f91.jpg

Here you are in 1080 and 4k, all the freshest and any)
If the link does not work, then turn on the VPN.
And you can wait here for links to paid archives for six months and not wait, so look for all your favorite authors on other sites)
Where to click on the next page?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
ever since he changed to substar pretty much no one else posted his stuff
A lot of people who was using Kemono have their cards block by SubscriberStar, including me. That can give you the reason why for it.

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
A lot of people who was using Kemono have their cards block by SubscriberStar, including me. That can give you the reason why for it.
that sucks, i guess they figured out who was subbing and posting to kemono and blocked them. guess that it makes more sense now that they're not working or doing anything over at kemono regarding the substar importer

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
that sucks, i guess they figured out who was subbing and posting to kemono and blocked them. guess that it makes more sense now that they're not working or doing anything over at kemono regarding the substar importer
Kemono Party is almost too good to be true. I'm guessing Patreon just doesn't give enough of a shit to do anything about it.

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
Kemono Party is almost too good to be true. I'm guessing Patreon just doesn't give enough of a shit to do anything about it.
i mean they tried to, i remember there was a week or 2 where the patreon importer was broken because they were changing some security stuff, but i guess kemono devs are just that good that they bypassed it eventually:4Head:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote