Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
yaWdswf.png

Overview:
MC is a 23 years old freelance translator. After graduating from university, MC moved back to his parents. But his parents were unhappy and decided to divorce. MC felt that he need a fresh start. He moved to city. After finding an apartment, he started to looking for jobs. He is a freelancer, so he can work from home. But who knows what life will bring! Maybe he can become a teacher and give private lessons. This is his adventure and he is excited about new oppurtunities, new experiences and meeting new people!​

Updated: 09-Aug-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

146216_1.png 146217_2.png 146218_3.png 146241_zoe_h1.png 146240_zoe_h_front.png

Last edited by a moderator:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The demo is like 3 minutes long, but in that span of time it manages to unavoidably force you into interracial. *sigh* :( I'd MUCH rather have seen a fantasy with the old friend than been forced to fuck someone I wasn't remotely interested in, with zero way to avoid it.

(And I checked the genre tags before playing it. "3DCG, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Rape, Big Tits, Blackmail, Incest, Masturbation, MILF, Voyeurism, School Setting, Corruption, Footjob, Handjob, Point & Click, Titfuck". It's not listed. So I thought I'd at least be able to avoid it, given that the image at the top of the OP made it look like it was at least a possibility.)

Reactions: Conkers and Paprika

LangProf

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
The demo is like 3 minutes long, but in that span of time it manages to unavoidably force you into interracial. *sigh* :( I'd MUCH rather have seen a fantasy with the old friend than been forced to fuck someone I wasn't remotely interested in, with zero way to avoid it.

(And I checked the genre tags before playing it. "3DCG, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Rape, Big Tits, Blackmail, Incest, Masturbation, MILF, Voyeurism, School Setting, Corruption, Footjob, Handjob, Point & Click, Titfuck". It's not listed. So I thought I'd at least be able to avoid it, given that the image at the top of the OP made it look like it was at least a possibility.)
Thank you for your comment! I originally planned to make a Demo with only story scenes. But then I realized, there has to be at least 1 interracial scene for getting people's attention. Demo's purpose is attract attention, so I thought that I had to add it. Giving player no choice to avoid it, is my bad. I'll add a skip option in future releases.

Reactions: Raazer

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well...it's short. I don't have an impression about whether I like it or not. just not enough there yet. I guess maybe you are trying to use some less used models or something but to me Mia is ugly as fuck. ( I know it's subjective. if you like her that's fine.) if she's one of the main love interests for the MC i'd probably try to avoid interacting with her as much as possible.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Thank you for your comment! I originally planned to make a Demo with only story scenes. But then I realized, there has to be at least 1 interracial scene for getting people's attention. Demo's purpose is attract attention, so I thought that I had to add it. Giving player no choice to avoid it, is my bad. I'll add a skip option in future releases.
Hey! NO! If someone doesn't like interracial relationships in a game THEY DIDN'T MAKE you don't have to bend to their will and make any changes. My suggestion, add more interracial content...lots more of all different kinds. If people don't like it they can go find another game to play.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016

Well, i dont mind interracial at all. Im not really attracted to Black women though, they tend to be a bit too heavy on the ass side. I prefer the women petite and redhead :p

Reactions: Safetydummy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hey! NO! If someone doesn't like interracial relationships in a game THEY DIDN'T MAKE you don't have to bend to their will and make any changes. My suggestion, add more interracial content...lots more of all different kinds. If people don't like it they can go find another game to play.
yes..and toss a japanese gal in for good measure.. :D

LangProf

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Well...it's short. I don't have an impression about whether I like it or not. just not enough there yet. I guess maybe you are trying to use some less used models or something but to me Mia is ugly as fuck. ( I know it's subjective. if you like her that's fine.) if she's one of the main love interests for the MC i'd probably try to avoid interacting with her as much as possible.
Thank you for your comment! It's just a little demo for introduction to the story and base characters. Mia is "one" of the interests in the game. There will be more in future updates. So you can choose not to interact with her, of course. And if there will be more complains about her, I can replace her with a more traditional character :)

the mother is ugly :'(
Well, there is no mother in game yet. If you are talking about Zoe, that's your opinion. Thank you.

Reactions: L7Bear

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Thank you for your comment! It's just a little demo for introduction to the story and base characters. Mia is "one" of the interests in the game. There will be more in future updates. So you can choose not to interact with her, of course. And if there will be more complains about her, I can replace her with a more traditional character :)

Well, there is no mother in game yet. If you are talking about Zoe, that's your opinion. Thank you.
As long as you throw in a nice Redhead or two, or three... :p

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Your welcome. I will keep up with it and see how the story develops. Honestly., I'm not complaining. Just stating my opinion. I wouldn't presume to tell you how to make your game. I have no experience game developing all I can do is say what I like and don't like. Make the game you want to make. I could be a huge minority and be the only person that doesn't like the model.

LangProf

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you for your comment! I'm not bending to someone's will. This is my game and I'm calling the shots. And I'm saying, there will be more interracial content. But I'm a developer and I have to consider my players' ideas, their likes etc.. I can't force you to watch something that you don't like. So adding a skip option in some scenes, doesn't mean that I'm bending to their will.