VN Ren'Py Abandoned Language Education [Demo] [LangProf]

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Thank you for your comment! I'm not bending to someone's will. This is my game and I'm calling the shots. And I'm saying, there will be more interracial content. But I'm a developer and I have to consider my players' ideas, their likes etc.. I can't force you to watch something that you don't like. So adding a skip option in some scenes, doesn't mean that I'm bending to their will.
Let me say a big thank you for not going with Monster tits. That is the biggest turn off i know. And a possiblity to skip scenes is not something i care about, but if it helps other players, cool.

LangProf

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Let me say a big thank you for not going with Monster tits. That is the biggest turn off i know. And a possiblity to skip scenes is not something i care about, but if it helps other players, cool.
You're welcome! Actually, I don't like them either :)

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
My thoughts on sex partners, everyone has different fetishes and different desires, if you want to make a game with a variety of fetishes, when possible make the different characters and fetishes optional, the only one that should be mandatory is whoever the story is pushing as the main love interest, if there is one. I personally have no issues with many fetishes, though I do know how much of a killer it is for me when one of the ones I don't like is forced.

This is no way meant as an attempt to tell the Dev how to make their game, just a recommendation, from someone who enjoys these games a lot.

Reactions: phreadom

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Thank you for your comment! I'm not bending to someone's will. This is my game and I'm calling the shots. And I'm saying, there will be more interracial content. But I'm a developer and I have to consider my players' ideas, their likes etc.. I can't force you to watch something that you don't like. So adding a skip option in some scenes, doesn't mean that I'm bending to their will.
There are a whole multitude of preferences for personal taste. Making an issue out of interracial is pointless. Many people have an open mind to race as they do to sexual taste and preference.

I am surprised that someone has expressed race as an issue on a computer game. However, it is entirely up to you has developer and originator of the game. I have a preference and perversion for all colors.

I wish you Good Luck with the game LangProf.

Reactions: LangProf
Aug 16, 2017
its not bad. the diction is off somewhat which makes the language translator qualification a bit of a giggle seeing as the MC cant seem to think or speak English properly :D

but why oh bloody why is this feed tagged to hell n gone with stuff NOT in the current version? it makes a mockery of the fact of even HAVING an OP and a spoiler with Genre on it, which is ha very apt place to put whats likely to be in it.

what is the point in the tags if they are NOT up to date? they just become an obsolete tool for this site

its a little annoying considering the rules we have to follow on this site

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The tag system is really being abused here, hardly any of the tags represent what's in the game at the moment. You can talk about what you are planning for future updates but don't use the tags until that content's in the game. It just sets off people's alerts unnecessarily.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
rolls eyes at guy stuck in 1960s...hot is hot..more for the rest of us :p
So you wouldn't mind some man on man gay sex, or NTR etc as well? With no way to avoid it?

We can't help what we're not into. YOU might find it hot. That doesn't mean everyone else does, or that if we don't find black girls attractive that we're "stuck in the 1960s". I couldn't magically make myself be attracted to black girls if I tried, just like I can't force myself to be into obese girls despite them also having tits and vaginas.

I'm also not telling @LangProf to remove it from the game. :) It would just be nice to allow the player to decide who they want to have sex with. I have no problem with the option being there. But it would be nice to be able to decline to have sex with that particular person if you would rather pursue another character (like the old friend.)

It's sort of like NTR in games. I don't mind if it's there so long as we have a way to avoid it. It's not my personal fetish and turns me off. But clearly some others really like it. Just like several others in this thread are clearly into black girls.

Different strokes for different folks, but I'd just like to be able to avoid being forced to fuck someone I don't want to fuck in a game where we're supposed to be suspending disbelief and imagining ourselves as the MC. A good game allows you to make choices that actually reflect your preferences instead of breaking the illusion by forcing you to do something you wouldn't or that turns you off.

Just my opinion.

My thoughts on sex partners, everyone has different fetishes and different desires, if you want to make a game with a variety of fetishes, when possible make the different characters and fetishes optional, the only one that should be mandatory is whoever the story is pushing as the main love interest, if there is one. I personally have no issues with many fetishes, though I do know how much of a killer it is for me when one of the ones I don't like is forced.

This is no way meant as an attempt to tell the Dev how to make their game, just a recommendation, from someone who enjoys these games a lot.
Precisely. :)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
forced inter-racial? that's like being forced to eat chocolate and ice cream hehe. Bring it on!

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well the demo did have a few choices I answer the door as is . I do think that the shower and his daydream needs to be cleaned up some with the graphics. The rest of the graphics looked very nice.
As for the interracial dream that did not bother me at all just think the graphics with it could be a bit better.
A few misspelled words

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@LangProf - would you please let me know what tags should apply to the current version of the game that we have in the OP (not what is planned but what is actually in the game now)?

Thanks

Reactions: L7Bear and phreadom

LangProf

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by tags. I thought that the tags will represent the final game.

Current tags for the demo : 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Interracial

And thank you for all your comments! I'll keep them in mind.

Reactions: bas and phreadom

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by tags. I thought that the tags will represent the final game.

Current tags for the demo : 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Interracial

And thank you for all your comments! I'll keep them in mind.
Thanks - I've updated the tags :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hey guys!

Meet "possible" sister of MC! I would like your opinion on her. Should I use her as sister?
oh hell no!!!..she needs to be THE love interest..she's fantastic...i wont go near her if she's incest bait..LOL
that may be the hottest(imho) dame of any game yet(my personal taste hit on the button) and to waste her as a sister would make me cry real tears :p

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Loving those freckles, but make her a red head? So FEW red heads, pale skin, freckles green eyes :)

But yes, a pretty girl none the less, LangProf - Keep the boobs small, and the butt tight!

Reactions: EvilChef

LangProf

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
oh hell no!!!..she needs to be THE love interest..she's fantastic...i wont go near her if she's incest bait..LOL
that may be the hottest(imho) dame of any game yet(my personal taste hit on the button) and to waste her as a sister would make me cry real tears :p
Hey, don't worry about that! Normal game will not contain incest because of the Patreon policies. I'll release an incest patch on here. So, she can be your roommate's daughter :)

Loving those freckles, but make her a red head? So FEW red heads, pale skin, freckles green eyes :)

But yes, a pretty girl none the less, LangProf - Keep the boobs small, and the butt tight!
Well, I can't make a game full of red heads :) Maybe I can add another character but this one will probably stay as she is.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Look good so far. BUT?!
Why always in all games the same damn shit, you now then it comes too an urgent chat. That young dumb fucker can only think of one to fuck her and dont listen to the dialog. And after that that he sits/stands their like an ape and brumble shit out his mouth. Really its like all novels start with "its a rainy cold day" a little more fantasy where good. Thx

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
20 20 here to spank this looney project right into the dust bin of whatever black hole will eat it:
1578223918798.png

1578224149541.png