1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ren'Py] [VN] Language Education [Demo] [LangProf]

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ryahn, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Ryahn

Ryahn boss pineapple apple sauce Staff Member Moderator Donor

Jul 5, 2017
    yaWdswf.png

Overview:
    MC is a 23 years old freelance translator. After graduating from university, MC moved back to his parents. But his parents were unhappy and decided to divorce. MC felt that he need a fresh start. He moved to city. After finding an apartment, he started to looking for jobs. He is a freelancer, so he can work from home. But who knows what life will bring! Maybe he can become a teacher and give private lessons. This is his adventure and he is excited about new oppurtunities, new experiences and meeting new people!​

Updated: 09-Aug-2018
    Developer/Publisher:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Censorship: None
    Version: Demo
    Language: English
    Genre:
    3DCG, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Rape, Big Tits, Blackmail, Incest, Masturbation, MILF, Voyeurism, School Setting, Corruption, Footjob, Handjob, Point & Click, Titfuck, Interracial

Change-Log:
    Demo Release

Download:
    PC

-

-

-

-

macOS

-

-

-

-

146216_1.png 146217_2.png 146218_3.png 146241_zoe_h1.png 146240_zoe_h_front.png

2. Safetydummy

Safetydummy Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Oh, the delicious irony... XD

3. thunderrob

thunderrob Well-Known Member

May 10, 2018
    well...its a start..and i didnt need the "language" translated..HA!..so yay

4. phreadom

phreadom Active Member

Sep 2, 2017
    The demo is like 3 minutes long, but in that span of time it manages to unavoidably force you into interracial. *sigh* :( I'd MUCH rather have seen a fantasy with the old friend than been forced to fuck someone I wasn't remotely interested in, with zero way to avoid it.

(And I checked the genre tags before playing it. "3DCG, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Rape, Big Tits, Blackmail, Incest, Masturbation, MILF, Voyeurism, School Setting, Corruption, Footjob, Handjob, Point & Click, Titfuck". It's not listed. So I thought I'd at least be able to avoid it, given that the image at the top of the OP made it look like it was at least a possibility.)

Conkers and Paprika like this.
  5. LangProf

LangProf New Member Game Developer

Aug 5, 2018
    Thank you for your comment! I originally planned to make a Demo with only story scenes. But then I realized, there has to be at least 1 interracial scene for getting people's attention. Demo's purpose is attract attention, so I thought that I had to add it. Giving player no choice to avoid it, is my bad. I'll add a skip option in future releases.

LucasDraver75 likes this.
  6. Ryahn

Ryahn boss pineapple apple sauce Staff Member Moderator Donor

Jul 5, 2017
    And let’s hope this stays civil. I carry a big stick. :p

groove888, phreadom and pavar like this.
  7. thunderrob

May 10, 2018
    rolls eyes at guy stuck in 1960s...hot is hot..more for the rest of us :p

1nkr, edvic777, BigJay and 12 others like this.
  8. Vainglorious

Vainglorious Active Member

Jun 14, 2018
    Well...it's short. I don't have an impression about whether I like it or not. just not enough there yet. I guess maybe you are trying to use some less used models or something but to me Mia is ugly as fuck. ( I know it's subjective. if you like her that's fine.) if she's one of the main love interests for the MC i'd probably try to avoid interacting with her as much as possible.

9. Zenzaji

Zenzaji Active Member

Jun 2, 2017
    the mother is ugly :'(

10. Darkside00

Darkside00 New Member

Nov 10, 2017
    An educational game for our devs!

11. T-dog

T-dog Active Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Hey! NO! If someone doesn't like interracial relationships in a game THEY DIDN'T MAKE you don't have to bend to their will and make any changes. My suggestion, add more interracial content...lots more of all different kinds. If people don't like it they can go find another game to play.

1nkr, Dilettante, pinkmatter and 4 others like this.
  12. Robert Johannesson

Robert Johannesson Active Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Well, i dont mind interracial at all. Im not really attracted to Black women though, they tend to be a bit too heavy on the ass side. I prefer the women petite and redhead :p

Safetydummy likes this.
  13. thunderrob

May 10, 2018
    yes..and toss a japanese gal in for good measure.. :D

14. LangProf

Aug 5, 2018
    Thank you for your comment! It's just a little demo for introduction to the story and base characters. Mia is "one" of the interests in the game. There will be more in future updates. So you can choose not to interact with her, of course. And if there will be more complains about her, I can replace her with a more traditional character :)

Well, there is no mother in game yet. If you are talking about Zoe, that's your opinion. Thank you.

L7Bear likes this.
  15. Robert Johannesson

Sep 23, 2016
    As long as you throw in a nice Redhead or two, or three... :p

Safetydummy and Telgar like this.
  16. thunderrob

May 10, 2018
    already a nice redhead in it :p

Telgar likes this.
  17. Robert Johannesson

Sep 23, 2016
    You can never have enough redheads... Or am i wrong? :openedeyewink:

NotEvenOw, Safetydummy and Telgar like this.
  18. thunderrob

May 10, 2018
    i try to limit my daily redhead intake to 3 tops...to avoid addiction :p

19. Vainglorious

Vainglorious Active Member

Jun 14, 2018
    Your welcome. I will keep up with it and see how the story develops. Honestly., I'm not complaining. Just stating my opinion. I wouldn't presume to tell you how to make your game. I have no experience game developing all I can do is say what I like and don't like. Make the game you want to make. I could be a huge minority and be the only person that doesn't like the model.

20. LangProf

Aug 5, 2018
    Thank you for your comment! I'm not bending to someone's will. This is my game and I'm calling the shots. And I'm saying, there will be more interracial content. But I'm a developer and I have to consider my players' ideas, their likes etc.. I can't force you to watch something that you don't like. So adding a skip option in some scenes, doesn't mean that I'm bending to their will.

L7Bear, Eerie Entity and Mikedazz1 like this.