3.90 star(s) 131 Votes
Sep 9, 2017
I just read the genre tags and I do hope "bulling" is just "bullying" misspelt, because... I don't wanna download if it means bull bestiality.

Reactions: pavar

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
nice update with some interesting scenes I just say the mc and the teacher that was intense ^ ^ I'm already looking forward to the next update just a pity that there are again 3 different ways at the end and you have to decide again which one then plays on the ede and so the update then goes on and then man missed a lot and then the story must play 3x at the point but we will see how it evolves with the next update

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
it was short but good, I feel a little bit unsatisfied but what we got was good, yet not worth the wait. I hope next update will be more sexy and I'm waiting for NTR, I think we will get a hint next month but I hope to see some NTR sex scenes.

Reactions: QoSKitty

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
First update was interesting as a premise but I felt the 1.2 update fell off the wagon somewhat. I for one really miss the drama of MGA. LBH feels... lifeless/emotionless. I'm not too sure if it's the same person making the game.

Chloe gets setup pretty quickly as your GF which is fine for the storyline. She is present enough in the game to be of interest... but I just feel it's really odd that everyone wants to fuck your character. Look, I get maybe the roomie Anna may have some feelings for your MC and that nice scene sets up with some drama with the cheating but I disliked most of the scenes in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While he's doing all of that.... no remorse or even thinks of Chloe... I have something of an issue with that.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
shit and I'm in work. damn it all, can't wait to get home

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm almost tempted to try it to see if the "french" is entirely like this, hehe.
I will try it immediately, LOL !
Je vais l'essayer immédiatement, MDR!

Edit :
The translation is quite correct but there are some mistakes to correct.
A good job, hat down!
La traduction est assez correcte mais il y a quelques fautes à corriger.
Un bon boulot, chapeau bas !

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm waiting for NTR, I think we will get a hint next month but I hope to see some NTR sex scenes.
I hope the different paths or branches, will lead you to the desired result and be quite different from each other, so that everyone can enjoy, I'm not into NTR at all but, if an option can keep me away from it I'm good.

Reactions: nimbo

nimbo

Oct 11, 2017
I hope the different paths or branches, will lead you to the desired result and be quite different from each other, so that everyone can enjoy, I'm not into NTR at all but, if an option can keep me away from it I'm good.
Exactly! NTR is something i like in games if its to branch or teach (of course the plot should support this). Doing good within a scenario and getting NTR brings no good feelings! IMHO.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Anna_LBH_fan.gif Rose_LBH_fan.gif Chloe_LBH_fan.gif

Anna:
Rose:
Chloe:
Anna 2:
Looping girls:
Abigail:
If you like, credit also goes to @Krull. If not, don't blame him. x'D

Deftera

May 1, 2017
I was hesitant to play asshole during the first release but after the new update I gave it a try and I like it.

I thought the choices felt too whiny when Chloe wouldn't put out but the dialogue wasn't so it was fine. I started out liking a pure love route with Chloe more because I found her intro cute but now I have been recorrupted and can't wait to plow the fuck out of Rose and the teacher.

Also, I expect Jason to be like, totally in love with you or something.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I was hesitant to play asshole during the first release but after the new update I gave it a try and I like it.

I thought the choices felt too whiny when Chloe wouldn't put out but the dialogue wasn't so it was fine. I started out liking a pure love route with Chloe more because I found her intro cute but now I have been recorrupted and can't wait to plow the fuck out of Rose and the teacher.

Also, I expect Jason to be like, totally in love with you or something.
Well... Playing the jerk route may have risks. This game can be more kinky, more thrilling then MGA. Referring teacher kinky sex choice, i am saying this. You reap what you sow.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Loving this update liking the animations keep up the great work can’t wait for the next update and more content :D:)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
if I'm not mistaken NTR will be optional.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes