3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Vivian

Oct 15, 2017
Another Daniels game wow. First one was top-quality yet RPGMaker (you know what i mean). Animations were the best ive ever seen. Thanks god that its renpy game, another fap material Kappa

Reactions: Elkfood

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
On one hand, Danny Boy's games are topnotch ... on the other hand i really don't want to spend another weekend in RapeCity...

(Edit: And now i got a radio-jingle stuck in my head.
Raaahaaape Ciiiiteeeey - where the guys are dicks and the girls are pretteeeey... .... fuck my brain)
He is not allowed to include rape anymore he had to change the scenes in MGA by order of patreon. This is going to be a vanilla game with some NTR (probably)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Another Daniels game wow. First one was top-quality yet RPGMaker (you know what i mean). Animations were the best ive ever seen. Thanks god that its renpy game, another fap material Kappa
First one? you mean The Imaginarium?
As of now he has 4 completed (Sort of MGA is having DLC)
1. The Imaginarium
2. Stranded with Benefits (Part 1 and 2 he sort of finished episode 1 with the start of episode 2 abit like the gentleman ending of MGA)
3. Zoe's Temptation (Female Protagonist, was sort of good but never finished this one too much fetish)
4. My Girlfriend's Amnesia (Good enough game, GR ending not great but hey it is being continued)
Though all of these are on RPGM

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Refreshing vibe (at least so far, maybe later there will be cannibal incest demon-worshipping and this is all a trap!) I like that it's so normal and romantic, and of course the renders are all kick-ass. The girls are all individuals and not cookie-cutter copies.

Reactions: McKraken

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
NTR story?
We don know that yet... we have to wait a little more for more info of the game in the Daniels.k's Patreon page to be sure.

But due to his previous games, I imagine that the NTR genre will be present but obviously in an "optional" way.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I like the fact that we can play the good guy without missing the "fun" part.
Renders and animations are well done. The story is good, even if some element is not so original.
Let's hope that all the content discussed in the previous posts will be totally avoidable.
Anyway, for now it's an enjoyable game.
Thanks to dev and @UncleVT !

Reactions: jaydem
T

Tony_Stark

We don know that yet... we have to wait a little more for more info of the game in the Daniels.k's Patreon page to be sure.

But due to his previous games, I imagine that the NTR genre will be present but obviously in an "optional" way.
god, im tired already i told this 3 times now. NTR already confirmed, like 1 or 2 month ago

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well maybe if NTR was added to the tags where it's suppose to be at then people would quit asking.

You can already tell Jason's going to be the shit stain of the game this time.

I find it funny that Chloe is suppose to be a virgin and then when it gets time to have fun the scene just goes boom we fucking like she's fucked before instead of going slow and then start fucking.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I liked the demo, even if rushed, the romance felt good.
The renders are pretty, but the animation was a little rough, at least the fucking one, the fingering was actually good.
So let's see how it develops from here.

Vivian

Oct 15, 2017
First one? you mean The Imaginarium?
As of now he has 4 completed (Sort of MGA is having DLC)
1. The Imaginarium
2. Stranded with Benefits (Part 1 and 2 he sort of finished episode 1 with the start of episode 2 abit like the gentleman ending of MGA)
3. Zoe's Temptation (Female Protagonist, was sort of good but never finished this one too much fetish)
4. My Girlfriend's Amnesia (Good enough game, GR ending not great but hey it is being continued)
Though all of these are on RPGM
Wot i havent seen any of his games here on F95. My bad then, im talking biut My Girlfriend's Amnesia. Story was meh like you said and the rpgmaker gameplay annoyed me af. But it was worth to see those animations tho.

215303j

I find it funny that Chloe is suppose to be a virgin and then when it gets time to have fun the scene just goes boom we fucking like she's fucked before instead of going slow and then start fucking.
I agree with this 100%.
Chloe is absolutely GF material. In my opinion, the fucking was coming too quickly and the scene itself was also progressing way too fast.

On the other hand, the story is good and the renders great, so I'll be watching this one for sure!

P.S.: boarding schools for adults do actually exist IRL...

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
Wow 589 Mb in size for a demo with romance and what looks like kissing, I am all into this and will give it a try.

Hopefully in a future update we will get pregnancy to.
600MB of demo, from which over 200MB are worthless WAVs, that would take few MB of mp3 and another 200MB are just a bit more over few images in uber large png

Reactions: Centurion
May 5, 2017
I m so disappointed after playing won't touch it again :pensive:What a anime storyline why?I get a future "Oji sama" Handsome Prince or Beautiful Boy /Handsome man(Jason or other man ) Ntr like in animes good girls gets wrong impressions due to some misevent of their bfs and silks and that time a villian come and as it goes ......I totally don't get the pace of the game so fast and the girl Chole what's wrong with her so fast in relationship making and dev still kept her pure wow:idontcare:

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes