3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Great Demo and now torn wether to pull pledge on another game and jump onboard with this one as i know this dev delivers

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
DANIELS K MAKING A RENPY GAME? :hushedface::hushedface::hushedface:
No but seriously I hate RPGM but I do quite enjoy his games so this is like a blessed day for me lol.
Even if he does like to rely on NTR and rape scenes :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: CSNRC

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Awesome demo! No rape or NTR yet (@Mark600601), and I hope it remains so. I understand people have differing tastes though, so I would be fine with it being in the game, but avoidable with "correct" choices.

Looking forward to more!

Reactions: JRD and pappypop

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Awesome demo! No rape or NTR yet (@Mark600601), and I hope it remains so. I understand people have differing tastes though, so I would be fine with it being in the game, but avoidable with "correct" choices.

Looking forward to more!
Oh yeah Im fine with optional NTR. or NTR that I can actually do something about lol. But this dev does have tendency to throw NTR or rape into his game for story reason. (Looking at you elevator scene in MGA >.>) Which makes them unavoidable usually. Even if he adds in the "this scene contains NTR/rape would you like to skip it?" really pisses me off. Cuz 1st off I dont wanna miss anything story wise as I love story and secondly even if i choose to skip the scene Ill still be aware that the scene occurred

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah, it started off good but he has habits of adding rape and NTR so i'll come back to this one if/when it ever gets finished and check it out then.

Don't want to get hooked on a game that going to end up pissing me off halfway through.
Exactly what im getting at lol

Aug 5, 2016
I always liked DanielsK's animations and girls but his choice of game engine was an automatic NOPE from me. I may give this one a real shot though because Ren'Py>>>>

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This guy really is a professional dev and works his ass off every month to release new versions.

A new game after just finishing another one. Thank god he's doing it in Ren'Py.

I'll check this up after a couple of versions. I hope he'll improve on both NTR and the sex scenes in general. The writing during the sex scenes is something he needs to do better and not just focus on the animation. If he improves on this two aspects, I'll consider supporting him on this game.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So for a demo, this is a really good start and has a lot of content because most can still take a big example or some others with their updates as the last two huge disappointments that gave it above all the totally disappointing update of "The Family Secret Ep2 v0.1.2.0b] " or " Corrupting The Intern "

because the demo offers so much more content here than both together even if I am of the opinion that the Sexsene could have been something better done so the begin because after all it is yes Anyway, I am
still looking forward to the next update (even if it is dangerous to be updated today and not be disappointed) but I give the game a chance anyway

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
wow 1.4 gigs for that? Seems like a massive virus alnost
Havent downloaded it yet since I typically avoid 0.1s (unless im interested and cant find anything further along that im interested in) BUT Im gonna take a wild guess and say all the images are pngs.
And pngs are HUGE lol

Reactions: Q Who

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I tried out this visual novel/game, and although I was unsure about a boarding school for adults being a real thing, I played along anyways... The visuals are decent and the story telling itself was alright, but there are so many immersion breaking things I ran into, that just required more suspension of disbelief than I expected or was perhaps even willing to give... It was a bit disappointing... It was like watching a bunch of high school teenagers going to school and acting out and so forth, when they are actually adults... Then the nonsense with the teacher's completely unprofessional clothing, and the concept of only one class per day for 2 hours, was a real stretch... Add in the adult sexually attacking another adult at the end... Which is guaranteed jail time with as many witnesses as there were... I just felt the author's were trying to make an immersive game while adding in too many immersion breaking things... I went ahead and posted my review...

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I played the demo, and it was okay, but I've played some of the dev's other games and didn't really enjoy them for many of the same reasons Zippity listed. Not to mention that I think there's way too much unnecessary conflict in the game.

Reactions: pappypop
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes