3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

name6329

Feb 4, 2018
We don know that yet... we have to wait a little more for more info of the game in the Daniels.k's Patreon page to be sure.

But due to his previous games, I imagine that the NTR genre will be present but obviously in an "optional" way.
Oh no.I hate NTR :oops::':)tiredface:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I enjoyed that, but not convinced Chloe was a virgin. :)

A very weird school and a few weird people. Hope I can get it on with Rose. :cool:

J.a.M

Nov 11, 2017
first time the devs game here caused rpgm in my laptop sucks thanks renpy this game is good waiting next update sexy girls can't wait

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
While most here are under the impression of things going to fast, as far as romance side of things go. I still will have to respectfully disagree. I think with the two weeks that passed, the both of you agreeing to a relationship together prior. Assuming you both had been thinking about each other the whole time, it would stand to reason, that along with overcharged hormones anyway, that it is in fact not so unrealistic for sex to happen as quick as it did. As far as whether she was a virgin or not, I won't comment on, as I think she probably was. Not all virgins will act or react the same as others. Until the story claims other wise, I'll go with that she was.

@UncleVT
I've followed more than a few game forums here, and have seen a lot from you Brother. I've come to the conclusion that you are helpful guy with every one, and an inspiration to quite a few people here, including myself. Just want to say thank you Brother................Peace!!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@UncleVT
I've followed more than a few game forums here, and have seen a lot from you Brother. I've come to the conclusion that you are helpful guy with every one, and an inspiration to quite a few people here, including myself. Just want to say thank you Brother................Peace!!
Thank you for your words.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017

No krull but I still wanted something for my siggy so I guess I'll share till krull make there flashy ones lol
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/92930_LBH.png

Reactions: Krull and UncleVT

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I tried out this visual novel/game, and although I was unsure about a boarding school for adults being a real thing, I played along anyways... The visuals are decent and the story telling itself was alright, but there are so many immersion breaking things I ran into, that just required more suspension of disbelief than I expected or was perhaps even willing to give... It was a bit disappointing... It was like watching a bunch of high school teenagers going to school and acting out and so forth, when they are actually adults... Then the nonsense with the teacher's completely unprofessional clothing, and the concept of only one class per day for 2 hours, was a real stretch... Add in the adult sexually attacking another adult at the end... Which is guaranteed jail time with as many witnesses as there were... I just felt the author's were trying to make an immersive game while adding in too many immersion breaking things... I went ahead and posted my review...
I agree with everything you've just said. However, what is painfully obvious is their behavior, I'm not sure whether I should give the MC his first razor or just give him a lift to his first job at a food joint. I don't even know his nemesis, but I'm probably already rooting for him, unless he's a rapist douchebag like in MGA, but I digress...

Reactions: Zippity and UncleVT

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The MC's nemesis is probably going to be Jason the one that walked past the MC in the halls and just stared at the MC like a gooney and that bitch of a girlfriend or whatever she is as I never went to the lake and met them there and went to the room instead.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, but that NPC hadn't appeared yet when I replied. Either way, right now, Jason's behavior seems like your average douche behavior, I don't have a real reason to hate him yet, beyond the fact of being an asshole. Alison, on the other hand, she actually did something awful at the end of this demo, but it seemed to me that her actions won't be worse than what we've already seen, otherwise she'd not only be expelled, but also sent to jail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zippity

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
I'm currently living in Lancaster, PA, so I've got to see this. Though, it's probably actually set in Lancaster, CA or some other Lancaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dyhart
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes