3.90 star(s) 131 Votes
Aug 16, 2017

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
So the fact that the bottle of "bourbon" they drink is actually whiskey and NOT BOURBON is redeemed by the fact that it removes stains. Also, I'm surprised the brand isn't 'John Daniels K' whiskey.

RevPaco

Dec 14, 2016
So the fact that the bottle of "bourbon" they drink is actually whiskey and NOT BOURBON is redeemed by the fact that it removes stains. Also, I'm surprised the brand isn't 'John Daniels K' whiskey.
All Bourbons are whiskey, as is Scotch and Rye

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
All Bourbons are whiskey, as is Scotch and Rye
Yes, all bourbons are whiskey, but not all whiskeys are bourbon. If you have a knock-off bottle of Jack Daniels and call it bourbon, you are incorrect, as is the case here. Now, if he had a knock-off bottle of Evan Williams, THAT would be bourbon.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Chloe 4 life but damn this update is ridiculous short, oh and 4 my taste they need to step up the game a little. take the relationship further, evolve or something those lines

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Sam10

May 13, 2017
great game!! really liked it...
is it just me or Rose looks like Bernadette from TBBT?? Anna looks like the main girl from My GF's amnessia..
No fan tags around there??

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

samis

May 24, 2017
god damn bro i love your game. i played almost all of the known games and among the new ones i love this one really high. good job

U

User_619990

hey guys I want to ask about the walkthrough it’s only three slides but the game doesn’t stop there I don’t understand is there another walkthrough for the game or what ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Depends on where they are. There are legal requirements for bourbon in the US, and bourbon in Canada must follow the US requirements, but in the EU the only requirement is that it be made in the US.

Jack Daniels isn't bourbon, but only in name. And only because JD doesn't want to call it bourbon.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
@goobdoob
While there may not be anything factually wrong with your statement, it feels wrong on a soullar (made up word) level. But...I think this is off-topic, so let's say you're right and I'm not wrong.

...and now back to our regularly scheduled, "Where's the walkthrough?" questions. :eek:penedeyewink:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
@goobdoob
While there may not be anything factually wrong with your statement, it feels wrong on a soullar (made up word) level. But...I think this is off-topic, so let's say you're right and I'm not wrong.

...and now back to our regularly scheduled, "Where's the walkthrough?" questions. :eek:penedeyewink:
One week away

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes