3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Did the dev improve on his sex scenes or he still isn't capable of writing them and only makes animations?

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
NTR has been confirmed, unlike in MGA though it is going to be dependant on your choices rather than ignoring it, if you choose the jerk path you are going to get ntr.
im going to have to do a 2nd play through and be a jerk then. but if i recall most the choices up and till now were all friendly / good guy.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
im going to have to do a 2nd play through and be a jerk then. but if i recall most the choices up and till now were all friendly / good guy.
Not really, they accrue jerk points. If you see the walkthrough being too pushy can get you jerk points.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Did the dev improve on his sex scenes or he still isn't capable of writing them and only makes animations?
Play it and find out. I think they are better. Currently the game is 10-20 mins playthrough.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
All I want to do is clobber my dick into the next plan of existence and I can't; what a dark dark day.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Play it and find out. I think they are better. Currently the game is 10-20 mins playthrough.
Perhaps. I'll wait until he puts some NTR in it. I really hope he improved on the sex scenes. Only seeing animations, with no dialogue during the sex is a big turn down.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes