3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hey I did a Harem in Game walkthrough Mod for this one! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Final

Note: Probably my favorite Daniels K. game, and it already had a walkthrough, so I decided to do a Harem mod, you will see all scenes and endings in the game, I used mostly Jerk choices because you see more content with them, but you can chose what you like, you will still get all endings. Some menus you will see twice due to viewing more scenes, but it only happens a few times. Enjoy!

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Using your mod, but didn't realize it would prevent the triggering of certain solo route scenes - I don't know how many of those there are, yet, since I'm only starting the 4th day on campus (just met Lisa, if that jogs your memory at all). But I tried a variety of choices and couldn't trigger the solo Chloe library scene, it's either threesome or nothing, and then, of course, it goes straight into the Eve scene and follows up with Abigail. I only know about the scene I missed because the mod also unlocked the gallery. Would have liked to be able to play a solo route with it installed, but guess I'll have to do a reinstall without it if I want the "in game" experience versus the "replay" - it's just a little different when it's done organically.

As I reached the end scenes, it seems that the final scene for the "Chloe Rose" ending is cut off, unless it was supposed to end with them in the midst of fucking on the floor and not resolving, not even an "I love you" as in the Chloe only ending.

Most mods I've seen makes the "do them all" cheat a choice rather than a requirement. Don't know if that makes the mod more or less difficult to program.

Thanks for doing it - the experience so far is pretty good, just missing out on a little bit of the action to this point.

Last edited:

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
A funny story, but ending looks unconvincing, as if author decided to refuse to develop story further and abruptly ended plot.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes