• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Johannason

Oct 26, 2017
Anytime I right-click on the inventory panel, it bugs out and tries to attach the inventory window to my mouse cursor. This makes the inventory flicker constantly, and causes serious issues when trying to navigate what I presume is a level-up menu.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I booted up the tutorial level, and suddenly the game took full-constant usage of half of my CPU logical processors. Out of the 32 (effectively 31 cause how things work) I have, 16 of them were using 100% of their power. I also noticed that the character idle animation seemed to be playing at insane fps levels, but capping the FPS using Nvidia control panel on the actual application (not the batch file) didn't seem to affect any of this.

Does anybody have any similar experiences? I know it's a true Java game, and as such will use the CPU for the majority of graphics and computing, leaving the GPU only barely being used...but this to me felt like the game was running at an uncapped FPS, and eating up as much processing power at it's maximum allowance.

earldick

Jul 3, 2017
I booted up the tutorial level, and suddenly the game took full-constant usage of half of my CPU logical processors. Out of the 32 (effectively 31 cause how things work) I have, 16 of them were using 100% of their power. I also noticed that the character idle animation seemed to be playing at insane fps levels, but capping the FPS using Nvidia control panel on the actual application (not the batch file) didn't seem to affect any of this.

Does anybody have any similar experiences? I know it's a true Java game, and as such will use the CPU for the majority of graphics and computing, leaving the GPU only barely being used...but this to me felt like the game was running at an uncapped FPS, and eating up as much processing power at it's maximum allowance.
I had the exact same stuff happening to me as well. So I'm not gonna touch the game, until that issue is taken care off.

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
I'm a linux user. I wanted to mess around in this game. Java is a compile once, play anywhere language.
This is how i got the game running (No idea if buggy)

Download the java JDK from oracle website. There are three criteria.
  • Linux version
  • Compressed in tar.gz archive format
  • is a version different than 16.0.1, preferably newer.(i'm using 17.0.9)
Extract the JDK into the game's root folder. Create a new bash script. The contents will look something like the following.
Bash:
./jdk-17.0.9/bin/java  -Xms2048m  -Xmx4096m -jar game.dat ./lofg-2.0
When you want to start the game, you will have to run it from the game's root follower. I suggest running it from a terminal.
It took several minutes for this game to boot, but i did have a lot of background tasks. I am also running the game from a external SSD which might have I/O bottle necks.

The most worrying message in the terminal was this Missing i18n items: 0. There is no activity in the terminal after this message, even after the game window pops up.

There are improvements i could suggest to the bash script but i decided to keep it simple (if slightly temperamental) for simplicity take. We can pimp that script out, later! 1699003507284.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LabyrinthOfTheForgottenGoddess-1.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ToastyGoose

Sep 15, 2020
shouldn't since it uses java and the java runtime is provided
Hmm then im not quite sure how it is missing...
I haven't deleted anything and even downloaded two versions, one on main page of thread and the torrent devilkin provided.
I even downloaded the missing file.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes