EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.png

Overview:
Labyrinth is a rogue like RPG game where you enter a maze and fight your way to more and more challenging levels. The maze contains many various monsters which you can fight with sword, spells or with various kinky acts to gain experience and get better in whatever you prefer to use. The game is focused on transformation, body part changes and mind control. It contains several hundreds of effects that may happen to the player and player may inflict them on the monsters as well, the effects may be combined and stacked creating huge number of situations. The kinky combat provides full flexibility in terms of what can be done by the player and what would be done by monsters (who have simple AI). Did you miss possibility to shrink the monster and play with it, perhaps let is go to places no man has gone before? It is possible to slowly transform the body into rubber and inflate it until it blows up or deflate it or transform your foes into lingerie and let them caress your body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game contains pdf manual and also help available on right click on UI.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-04-11
Developer: Andrew Gray
Censored: No
Version: 1.33.1 - Full
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (14).png Screenshot (15).png Screenshot (16).png

Last edited by a moderator:

RUNNER216

Oct 18, 2019
Are the windows resizable? Pictures are tiny yet there's a ton of free screen space if I could resize. Also, animations are going playing at like 10x speed.

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
Now how would I go about unpacking all of this...
To play you have to run the "lofg.bat" file. If you are suspicious of .bat files, open it with note pad, you'll see that the only thing it does is starting a java application (which is the game)
Once the windo is open, go to "game" (top left) then "new" (I would suggest doing the tuto first)

If you have a PC with a lot of RAM, I would suggest editing the start lofg.bat file and change
-Xmx4096m
into
-Xmx8192m
It will allow the game to use 8G of RAM instead of 4. (The game crashed on my PC when animation were enabled and a lot of different actions were done)

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
Does anyone know the benefits of patreon version ?

Also I have an issue with the doors, they don't appear...

Except that, it's a great game so far (only on map 2 of the maze)
Only difficulties I have is finding stuff to shrink some body part once they become too big to wear clothes, the constant transformation into mouse girl and how to stop being pregnant

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
Also, small bug I found, if you try to load a save done while in dialogue after opening the game, you'll get an error. you'll have to first load another save (not in dialogue) or start new game before loading it again for it to work.

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2469783

Overview:
In Labyrinth of the Forgotten Goddess you enter a hedge maze inhabited by animals and magical creatures in search of mythical Goddess that is told to live in the center of the maze in a magical tower. Many of explorers entered before you and ended up turned into horny mouse boys or milky cow girls or serving as helpless slaves fixated on beautiful breasts of a boob fairy. Will you succeed where many other failed and succumbed to humiliating fate? Will you learn the knowledge of Goddess and turn your enemies into obedient thralls or erotic animals?
Thread Updated: 2023-03-20
Release Date: 2023-03-13
Developer: Andrew Gray
Censored: No
Version: 1.18.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA

View attachment 2469854 View attachment 2469855 View attachment 2469856
this is an absolute waste of time to download, i mean come on man, jar + .obf files??

• Angry
Reactions: crap and Philia
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes