Others Completed LAB2-UndeR GrounD [v1.08] [Neko no Meme]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
Where even is the Lv.4 key? Been running around for at least 30 minutes now, not found anything. I have keys 1-3.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Where even is the Lv.4 key? Been running around for at least 30 minutes now, not found anything. I have keys 1-3.
If I recall correctly, you get the Lv.4 key in an area that shows up on the map as being far to the east and a little north of the first tall tower building with the NPCs in it. It should be in an area with robotic enemies that you have to wear the blue outfit to enter. Once you've gotten it, you can backtrack as far west through the blue cavern as you can and use a shortcut locked by a Lv.4 door to enter the tower building with NPCs, and take the southwest exit to get to the room with the other Lv.4 door in the game as its southeast exit.

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
If I recall correctly, you get the Lv.4 key in an area that shows up on the map as being far to the east and a little north of the first tall tower building with the NPCs in it. It should be in an area with robotic enemies that you have to wear the blue outfit to enter. Once you've gotten it, you can backtrack as far west through the blue cavern as you can and use a shortcut locked by a Lv.4 door to enter the tower building with NPCs, and take the southwest exit to get to the room with the other Lv.4 door in the game as its southeast exit.
Do you know what to do ,after you get the lv4 kay ? because i am stuck after :noexpression:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Do you know what to do ,after you get the lv4 kay ? because i am stuck after :noexpression:
I answered this previously in the thread:
shame it's in Japanese. Got something like zoom options and stuff and don't know how to use Them. Also got all 4 level keys and kinda stuck. In main middle room and don't know where to got. Grinded so hard that kill every enemy from 1 lightsaber swing.
From the "main middle room" you described (the one with the Lv.2 and Lv.4 doors in the bottom left and bottom right corners, respectively), go through the bottom left. In that area, head to the bottom right to find a Lv.3 door that you went past before you could've obtained the Lv.3 card. When you go through, you'll find a new, bigger area with Lv.5 and Lv.4 doors in the bottom left and bottom right corners, respectively. Hopefully you can figure out that you're going to obtain the Lv.5 card in the areas past the Lv.4 door, and what to do from there.

Darkvandor

Aug 5, 2018
Ah right, already played this one. Not bad at all, the gameplay was decent though the levels feel quite a bit too long, especially towards the end. Sadly it's one of those games where the sprites get little screen real-estate (you can zoom in by pressing 1 but then you can count the pixels), and the version I played a few months ago had no gallery. Though that's probably been since included.
can you till zoom in? it wont work for me

Benchmark137

Aug 24, 2018
am I the only one that has extreme lag on here when it comes to the menus and new areas? it freezes for a solid minuite

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Hi! Can someone share with me a full map of the game? I can't find the level 4 card... I just got the level 3 card and I feel pretty much lost...

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Yes, games like this are;

LAB-Still Alive- This games prequel and the second platformer I played, I own this on DLSite.

flowerfairy - One of the first platformer hentai games I played. I own this on DLSite, but the graphics in the pack tell me that this was a more ambitious project than what got released. My favorite monsters are; the Strange bug, Spidergirl, Lotus fairy, Walking corpse, Black cat of bad luck, and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnHolY DisAsTeR - Kind of slow and some battles are just mean. Power ups are necessary and hidden. Most boss battles are near a save point and damn if you won't need them. Most boss battles boil down to attrition.

Forest of Blue Skin - Has a male protagonist, lots of monster girls. The gallery requires capturing monster girls and each one has a different strategy. My favorite capture is the Red Haired Neko, her expression is just priceless.

Eroico - Has a male protagonist, the animations on the monster girls are really good in this one. The Harpy and Neko are super cute.

Chronicles of Prey 2 - Haven't played 1, ok animation, difficulty can get down right brutal. Shake the right left to rape faster. The longer you take the worse things will get. Boss battles can get stupid hard until you learn the pattern and the second to last battle is just plain unfair.

Dungeon&Maid - Animations feel a bit over done. You will eventually win through sheer tenacity. The story makes no sense and I just gave up on it and just started nuking everything. You have to get raped to have the scene in the gallery which is time consuming and there isn't a save file to transfer.

Fallen Angel (v15 at time of writing) This game is pretty good. Has egg laying which is a personal fetish. The patreon is only $1 per month so it's worth it if you want to support the programmer. He/she does releases every month. In this game you either get raped, or you do the raping. In some cases you'll need an anatomy chart to do the rape because reasons. I think a Neko has the same layout of a human, but whatever. Apparently my futa-girl is kind of dumb. I do like raping a monster that just fucked me up though. It's a catharsis of sorts. Each new version wipes the previous versions save so keep that in mind during updates. You have to rape, be raped, and sometimes be raped in different ways to get every scene in the gallery and it all resets during updates. The cheats don't unlock the scenes, just the shop. I don't use the cheats and can now do a full run without powerups.

Queen's Legacy - Enjoyed this one quite a bit. Most things can rape you. One monster requires you to be prone, but it lays eggs in your colon. That isn't true egg laying in my book, but whatever. It gets me going and that's good enough.

Almost like this game, still worth playing.
Ayura Crisis! - Mostly side scrolling, I enjoyed this one quite a bit. Staying a virgin in this one is difficult, but then it's not. Most creatures don't have the ability to take your first time. The ones that do have a frighteningly fast attack for doing so. All status effects can be gained during the game despite what people say. Futa status is gained by losing to the boss in the Laboratory, Endowed is gained by losing to the boss in the Hideout. Last boss + Futa status has awesome animation. I want to be the last bosses toy.

Anthophobia - This game is brutal. Ammo is limited and if you don't hack the files like I did, the darkness around the edge of the screen will get you killed. The gallery mode is a pain to unlock and only has half the mobs from the game. There is no save file to transfer and no way to transfer the data. There are cheat codes for level skip which will assist in unlocking the gallery but again, half the gallery is missing. The game files show that this game had a ton more content that was never added.

DepraviA 1 & 2 - These games are guro. Expect to die in gruesome ways. When there is hentai, expect it to turn out bad. The games are untranslated. Thankfully the games have unlock files for the gallery. The gallery mixes guro, death, and sex so get ready for a confusing masturbation.

BlazingAngel Mistletear - Enjoyed this game, though I don't agree with the price tag of 26$. The scenes are pretty good. If you need to grind unlock points, just save before a boss battle and keep beating the boss over and over. The first boss sucks to fight. My personally favorit level grind boss is the Final Boss since it's stupid easy to kill and gives an unreal amount of points.

Core Awaken ~HexDesire Princess YUKA~ - I couldn't get into this one but it looks nice. I used the unlock gallery code and the gallery was ok.

Fighting Girl General Note - All these games have a critical flaw. Dispite it looking as such, there isn't a decent creampie. This is jarring with MEI since there is a cross section yet she never gets one. No egg laying despite some monsters having this ability. I think it's due to engine limitations. So no creampie and implied orgasms. Also unlocking scenes is done by losing and some monsters are difficult to lose to due to attack patterns. Pump all points into Strength in all these games. Use spinning kicks and jump spinning kicks.

Fighting girl MEI - Cute girl.

Fighting Girl Sakura - I think this was the first one.

Fighting Girl Sakura-R - Low enemies in this one are difficult to deal with. Getting the green reptile scenes is an exercise in futility.

Magical Angel Fairy Heart (Alpha) - Same as the Fighting Girl games (as in same maker), no creampies and implied orgasms. I like my avatar girls getting defiled thank you. Still the art is good and the character is perky.

Xenotake - The graphics are pretty good. The gallery is very nice in this one.

Ghost Hunter Vena - Same makers as Xenotake, good graphics. The gallery isn't as good as Xenotake. The ending is bittersweet. I felt a player punch and honestly hated a good guy just as much as the final boss. If you've played this game you know to which good guy I am referring to. Just because something is necessary, doesn't make it right.

I'm sure that I'm missing a few. But this should get you started.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Also, how can I get past the first main area to get through the LV.2 doors? I'm stuck.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
The OP says it's up to v1.25 now but all the links still say v1.05- is that just a typo, or are the changes just not worth uploading the new version? Or is it that nobody has gotten around to it?

Domi78

Feb 21, 2019
Also, how can I get past the first main area to get through the LV.2 doors? I'm stuck.
have you tried to look at my map? The map for LAB2 is finished. You can find it here:
Edit: Oh i understand your problem. From the first shelter (the upper big green room in the map) you have to go to the upper right door and then you need to go down (where the yellow High-Jump-Item is). Get it - you will need it anyway.

The OP says it's up to v1.25 now but all the links still say v1.05- is that just a typo, or are the changes just not worth uploading the new version? Or is it that nobody has gotten around to it?
Well, the actual version is v1.08 which was released at Jan/12/2019. Check out the newest version here:
The version v1.25 is the latest version for LAB1 which was released at Nov/11/2015.

Reactions: Xol
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote