johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Its not a mod per se but if all you want is to change happiness and/or sluttiness on a specific girl:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
while i love knowing this (and suggest adding this in op. if anyone know how to) doing this for 20 girls can be tedious... unless you can copy paste it... wait... can you copy paste it?
edit-also, are you now able to carry over wardrobe from one save to another? i made unique wardrobe for each girl and departments. kinda dont wanna do that again.

Aquifol

Oct 26, 2018
while i love knowing this (and suggest adding this in op. if anyone know how to) doing this for 20 girls can be tedious... unless you can copy paste it... wait... can you copy paste it?
edit-also, are you now able to carry over wardrobe from one save to another? i made unique wardrobe for each girl and departments. kinda dont wanna do that again.
The Ren'py console works like most consoles, in that it keeps a history of used commands, type it once then you can just press the up key as long as it was the most recently used command. Unsure of wardrobes though, I think there might be an xml export from what I skimmed of the outfit system.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I placed it in a spoiler and choose that name for the spoiler for a reason. Its a hack, nothing that should be used for regular game play. I suggest reading the renpy files yourself as the developer provides both packed and unpacked versions and reading his well documented code doesnt require rocket science.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
You can't copy/paste. But you can scroll thru your entered commands with cursor up/down. Not nice, but better then have to type the commands 20 times.

You can, but only if you mod the code. Copy the 'exported_wardrobe.xml' file to 'Designed Wardrobe.xml'
and replace the following line in script.rpy:
Code:
self.designed_wardrobe = Wardrobe("Designed Wardrobe")
with
Code:
self.designed_wardrobe = wardrobe_from_xml("Designed Wardrobe")

MyklK

Feb 28, 2018
I'm a newbie posting here. Have been on site off and on for a year, but never posted.

Can someone explain how yo actually get the potions to be produced.

I have researched traits and designs and then put in the production cycle.
I have made sure I have supplies for production.
BUT ... when I actually try to produce .... I DO NOT GET ANY POTIONS.
What am I doing wrong???

Aquifol

Oct 26, 2018
I'm a newbie posting here. Have been on site off and on for a year, but never posted.

What am I doing wrong???
So you've gotten to the point that you can slot them into the actual production lines right? In which case usually it takes a good amount of points to produce them. IIRC probably something like 40 or so points. So at a lower level you'll probably have to spend a couple turns while producing things to reach that amount.

Reactions: MyklK

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018

What am I doing wrong???
Do you have employees assigned to production? If not, you'll have to manually produce them yourself, which is one of the actions if you're in the production room.

Reactions: MyklK

MyklK

Feb 28, 2018
Think I understand what both of you said. Will try those and see.
Makes more sense when in first time played had a production employee, but didn't this last time.
Was trying to save money since I can't get the console to work.
Probably won't get chance to run through game again until Thursday.
Probably need to read the threads to figure out how to get console working right.

Thanks again guys.

Reactions: SenPC

Woow

Jun 28, 2017
I have troubles opening the console. Also with the cheat mod.
It says SHIFT + 1, but it doesn't do anything with me.
Is there an option to make a second command? Or any suggestions why this doesn't work?

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
There's a bug that causes NPCs to keep going to their job even after they quit. Anyone know how to remove NPCs from the game?

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Saw some people saying that the game is grindy, I think so too. So I made a small cheat mod for the game. Also it's fun having 999 supply skill & getting 2000 supplies with one click, or instantly researching something.

I don't think the game will break if you have ridiculous skills, however if you'd like to be on the safe side then use 8, which is the current max level for any skill & stat. It's also already typed in for you ;)

Install by placing LR2_Cheat_Mod.rpy in the "game" folder. You can activate the cheat mod anywhere by pressing SHIFT + 1.

Features:
  • Set company funds to any number.
  • Set all your stats to any number.
  • Set all sex skills to any number.
  • Set all work skills to any number.

This mod should be compatible with all future versions, unless the developer changes the variables. It's my first mod, I don't know if I can add any other features but you're welcome to request anything you'd like.

Edit: Fixed typo that prevented the cheat from modifying the production skill. Thanks @Pilotus13 for pointing that out!

Also: Pilotus made another mod with lots of features and quality of life improvements, they also incorporated my little cheat mod into their mod. It's a lot better than mine, you should definitely check it out !
Hello !
Thanks for this work, but... Doesn't work for me : nothing happens when I press Shift+1

D

Deleted member 207364

Hello !
Thanks for this work, but... Doesn't work for me : nothing happens when I press Shift+1
Have you placed the LR2_Cheat_Mod.rpy inside the "game" folder? Keep in mind that it's not the numpad "1". It's the one above the letters.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Have you placed the LR2_Cheat_Mod.rpy inside the "game" folder? Keep in mind that it's not the numpad "1". It's the one above the letters.
Yes I did !
And I see I have LR2_Cheat_Mod.rpy and LR2_Cheat_Mod.rpyc in the game folder.
Perhaps a something matter about french keyboard ? But it shoul'd'nt be : both "Shift" and "1" are at the same places for english and french keyboards

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
While trawling through the script file, I did find the descriptions for the 'slut over time', 'obedience over time', and 'happiness over time' effects, but it seems Vren has only implemented +happiness over time, and -obedience over time. It seems that he can add them any time he wants, or if someone is confident in their skills, they could create an new serum effect to add them.

Also, made my own tweaks to the one provided a couple pages ago, and wanted to let everyone have my own 'Easy Mode' if they want it.

Changes that I remember:
Start with 5k cash
Start with 30 character points, and 5 point limit
Decreased base research and production costs
Increased base value and batch size
Increased base trait slots by 1
Decreased obedience loss from Ornery trait
Decreased slut loss from the Taboo Sex modifier
Increased mother and sister obedience, slut, and happiness

There are other changes, but as I changed as I went, I don't know exactly what they are. Also tried to prevent randos from being spawned with dislikes or hatreds to sexy stuff, but failed.

You shouldn't need the one provided earlier, but I may have missed some of the files that were previously modified and thus broken something. As per usual, backup before use, and use at your own risk.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
@pinkelephant @Pilotus13 "@ starbuck"

Made an attempt at combining Starbuck's SB Mod and Pilotus'.
Put a couple of lines necessary for Pilotus' additions to work into script.rpy provided by SB Mod and added non- conflicting files (everything but missionary.rpyc and script.rpy)
Made sure there are no conflicts in between the two modifications other than game play balance decisions where Starbucks is Master Mod.
Shift+1 to open Cheat Menu provided by Pinkelephant.

Done a play test for three hours now and had no major issues. Only known issues found were related to stripping when there are no more items to strip which results in an error message that can be ignored.

Make sure to start a fresh game. Older saves may load but will kick you back to main menu after certain events.

In attachment is the raw 0_12_1 StarbuckContentMod for those who want that and my merge that may have potential issues as I do not know what I am doing, but I swear it has worked for three hours clicking around like a mad man so that's something.

Extract content to /LabRats2/game/

Special mentions to Starbuck over at Patreon.

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
@pinkelephant @Pilotus13 "@ starbuck"

I made an attempt at merging the modded files of Pilotus and the content additions of Starbuck who does not seem to be on here but posts on the patreon.
Did some very small changes and tested for obvious errors real quick so; Disclaimer not properly tested.

I am unsure of how the wardrobe system is to function, haven't looked much into it, but I replaced which wardrobe XML is being used or whatever from the main game / starbucks with the one from Pilotus'. Got the "presets"? You provided, but no changes in the "outfit creator", although I don't know if that's how it is supposed to be.

Going to be attaching the raw starbuck mod and my quick "merge" so you can correct errors yourself as you actually seem to know what you are doing.

Special mentions to Starbuck over at Patreon.
Great job! I was hoping to modify this version instead of plain vanilla one, but could not wait long enough for the release. Will download and try to test the features that I wrote/modified to see how they are functioning.

As for wardrobe - it's pretty easy. You just add clothes you created to Master Default Wardrobe file (so that randomly generated persons would use them) or to a named character file (mom, Lily, Steph, etc) so they would use it as well. Exported wardrobe file doesn't seem to affect the game itself (no characters use what is in there).

UPDATE: Max skills value was not updated (was 8 as in vanilla game, while I increased it to 16) and positions obedience was still negative. Here is tweaked file. I haven't changed sluttiness modifiers - it seems boblicticious was correct about negative modifiers helping increase overall sluttiness faster. At least it seemed so during my test run so I decided to leave it as was designed by Vren.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I only have a regret with this game : when you teach one of the girls into a way (exhibitionnist, anal addict...), it seems to have NO effect on the game after this.
Mom an exhibitionnist ? Nope, she still wears the same clothes at work, and don't speak about exhib thing that could have happened... Alexia anal addict ? Nope, when you have a sex scene with her, it's only vaginal every time...

D

Deleted member 207364

Yes I did !
And I see I have LR2_Cheat_Mod.rpy and LR2_Cheat_Mod.rpyc in the game folder.
Perhaps a something matter about french keyboard ? But it shoul'd'nt be : both "Shift" and "1" are at the same places for english and french keyboards
Alright, try this one, just press "Z". Delete the previous LR2_Cheat_Mod.rpy and LR2_Cheat_Mod.rpyc.

Reactions: Armelle69
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes