• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I almost hate to ask, but...
Lab Rats was one of the best games of it's time, but Lab Rats 2 was an unplayable mess for so many months/years that I stopped paying any attention to it years ago.

Is Lab Rats 2 an actual game yet?

Reactions: Mastershake

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Could someone actually write a proper changelog instead of a link to github?
Assuming it is the equivalent of the most recent Develop version.

1. Updates to Kaya's story
2. Additional serum traits
3. Reworking of various systems
4. General background optimizations.

There is likely more than that but those are the basics of what I can remember are different since the last release version. It is very likely I am missing more because I have been playing the Develop version for a couple of months now and haven't played the previous release for longer.

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
I almost hate to ask, but...
Lab Rats was one of the best games of it's time, but Lab Rats 2 was an unplayable mess for so many months/years that I stopped paying any attention to it years ago.

Is Lab Rats 2 an actual game yet?
I'd say it's one of the best sandbox h-games with the Reformulate team working on it.
If there are mechanics you don't like you have the option to skip it with the built in cheat-ui, like for instance money grind, clarity, research time etc.
The hardest part of playing the game is getting used to the UI but once you do it's pretty much a game that lets you do almost anything.

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
started playing v2024.5. this will be like my 10 time thru. Ya, I lov this game.
Found one small new bug so far. How would you like these reported?

Reactions: Darkaura

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
should have this aio installer linked on the mainpage, makes auto updating ez, and includes some neat optional mods.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes