• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
can anyone help me get tier 2 of the personal serum libido enhancement? it says master the refined stimulants trait, but after getting it to level 5, it only unlocked tier 2 energy restoration. i remember in earlier versions there were different traits for different serums, but cannot remember which was for the libido enhancement.
There is a bug I think that you need to deselect current personal serum to see the tooltip on hover over with description of the serums.
Anyhow for Libido enhancement You need Refined Stimulants
Workaholic - Quick Release Nootropics
2nd "Aura" column:
Aura of Compliance - Obedience Enhancer
Aura of Arousal - Pleasure Center Stimulator
Aura of Fertility - Fertility Enhancement

I also have a question about the new version.
What happened to the option to convince mother to quit her job ?
Is it now part of some quest chain or was it removed?

Reactions: mutantchicken

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hey, guys!

Great game, played it a lot during previous stages too. One question: how to get Lily to work for me in the latest release?
Also why can't I access the university? I think it was available in previous releases, wasn't it?!

Thanks!

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I tried asking on Discord, but no answer there. Is the amnesia trait really bugged or not? I included my save. You can take a look at it. Give the mom the "Toy" serum and skip a few days. When the serum ends, she will have lower sluttiness and much lower obedience. Not sure why...

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got the above exception after Candance & Ophelia scene finished one after you get Candi to quit her job and come work for you.

graverobber

Jan 27, 2020
Ehm say what now?
View attachment 3609788
And no her stats are nowhere near warranting this
View attachment 3609791
yep thats because of this in the "lily_definition" file

def lily_titles(person: Person):
valid_titles = [person.name]
if person.love > 15:
valid_titles.append("Sis")
if person.love < 15:
valid_titles.append("Bitch")
if person.love < 30:
valid_titles.append("Cunt")

i think someone changed it for testing and forgot to change it back

also if you find that annoying
did you also know that nearly all instances of lily referring to her & mc's mother, she is set to use her first name (Jennifer) rather than her title

lily_personality
role_sister_girlfriend
role_sister_instapic
role_sister_main
role_sister_taboo_quests
all these use [mom.fname] when it should be [mom.title]

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
As far as I'm aware buying the club is solely gatekept by advancing the sexshop story and having enough capital saved to afford it (200k iirc). I've actually done that without moving the cousin's story forward.
Is this true? I've been grinding so much on that sex shop, got to the strap-on DP part, and then nothing.
Do I need $200,000 in pocket to trigger the stripclub or something? [i'm on non-blackmail cousin route]

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Is this true? I've been grinding so much on that sex shop, got to the strap-on DP part, and then nothing.
Do I need $200,000 in pocket to trigger the stripclub or something? [i'm on non-blackmail cousin route]
Strip Club last I checked needs blackroute route for Cousin.

She unlocks the club going out of business while Cara (see shop) unlocks you being able to buy it.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Strip Club last I checked needs blackroute route for Cousin.

She unlocks the club going out of business while Cara (see shop) unlocks you being able to buy it.
:eek: then I'm locked out of that content, a real shame.

I think it could be easy to mod in a non-blackmail route. NO quest alteration, just a dialogue tree.
It will simply be the blackmail quest line, and the button for 'not tell on her' to be same as the blackmail button.

Depending on the current coding, maybe no new variables are needed, just clever "if/or/not" statements, and corrisponding new dialogue, if not, I could add a new variable to the 'not tell on her' button along with the added 'blackmail' flag, to denote which dialogue tree to go down [quest tree is unaltered, only new dialogue tree].

krzay

May 24, 2021
[kaya, "You wonder if [alexia.fname] and [kaya.fname] would be up for grabbing coffee together sometime."] #this should have conditions on it

What are the conditions?

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Lol, in Mom's boss daughter storyline she gives her name with some bad code resulting in a gem like this:

photo_2024-05-07_17-55-08.jpg

On another note, I can't seem to get MC personal serums to activate, nor Ellie button for researching more Nanobots either.

Ashley events mentions her bringing MC personal serums, but the event that opens that for research and UI for them, nor for nanobots didn't happen. Does anyone know what are the requirements for that?

BTW, Ellie conversation about nanobots and researching them happened twice, with Steph talking about her contact ghosting her in between them (not in a string but after time transitions).

Update: Okay, it seems that nanobots research was part of the chain of events once Monday rolled over Ellie came to talk about them, and it unlocked the UI for Nanobots. MC personal serums event still didn't fire so far.

Update2: Mom and boss storyline results in her screen saying that MC suggester her to get bigger tits not to get replaced, while in reality I chose talking to her boss (which didn't go anywhere other than fun screenshot at the start of this post).

Last edited:

SMC85

Apr 15, 2024
On the time capsule...

I assume that if you put stuff in there on a new run your mother would find those potions inside instead of the red, blue and purple? Or what's the deal with that thing?

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Is it possible to edit the "Other Relationships" of randomly generated girls? I wanted to make my business into a multi-generational harem, but when I hired an older lady, hired her daughter, then hired her granddaughter, they were only listed as "acquaintances."

SMC85

Apr 15, 2024
Is there some way to deactivate the cheats, opionions and research? I understand I could just chose not to do it, but the flesh is weak.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is there some way to deactivate the cheats, opionions and research? I understand I could just chose not to do it, but the flesh is weak.
Main Menu, Preferences, Visualization, Cheats Visible.

Reactions: SMC85

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is it possible to edit the "Other Relationships" of randomly generated girls? I wanted to make my business into a multi-generational harem, but when I hired an older lady, hired her daughter, then hired her granddaughter, they were only listed as "acquaintances."
Maybe thats a bug?
Because I never seen a character whom is mother, daughter, or grandmother, list themselves as 'acquaintances' in the others stat screen.

Both the randoms generated on new game that are spread out across all the locations, and the ones you hire from your 'Offices' menu seem to work for me.

As I also was looking specifically to make a multi-generational employee force too. :D

I'm on v2024.05A version though. [maybe the A fixed it? there was a pretty bad bug that was replacing the scripts.rpa with an outdated scripts.rpa file! The fix is in the OP now, if you don't already have it.]

However, I don't think you can use the built-in cheat menu to change/add relations,... maybe with console, and maybe with save editor ?

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Maybe thats a bug?
Because I never seen a character whom is mother, daughter, or grandmother, list themselves as 'acquaintances' in the others stat screen.

Both the randoms generated on new game that are spread out across all the locations, and the ones you hire from your 'Offices' menu seem to work for me.

As I also was looking specifically to make a multi-generational employee force too. :D

I'm on v2024.05A version though. [maybe the A fixed it? there was a pretty bad bug that was replacing the scripts.rpa with an outdated scripts.rpa file! The fix is in the OP now, if you don't already have it.]

However, I don't think you can use the built-in cheat menu to change/add relations,... maybe with console, and maybe with save editor ?
Oh, no, I didn't grab the update, so I'll check that out. Thanks for the heads up!

I think the bug was caused by the fact that I hired the granddaughter as part of her mother's event, so I assume the event only bothers to tie the new daughter hire to her mother, and doesn't check for the presence of 2nd or 3rd degree relatives. So, the middle generation has their relation to both the older and younger generations tied in, but the older/younger generations aren't tied directly to each other correctly.

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes