• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
What you could try doing is joining the discord and, in the #game-requests channel, saying something like "could we get an "all departments" button for work uniform assignments?"

I bet you a nickle that someone could implement it within a day if you asked both a) somewhere that they can see it, and b) like a reasonable person. :)
Am I seriously the first person who's ever been bothered by this? That's astounding.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
List of unique, or quest, or non-random NPCs: Work in Progress
Name [Relationship, Title, and/or Job/Occupation] Stats that are 5 or greater (trigger)

Jennifer [Mom]
Lilly [Sister]
Rebecca [Aunt, Jennifer's Sister] (auto? after some time, 2-3 weeks maybe)
Gabrielle [Cousin, Jennifer's Daughter] (auto? after some time, 2-3 weeks maybe)

Stephanie [Ol' College Friend] Researcher+Intelligence (auto? first day or two)
^Ashley [Stephanie's Sister]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sarah [Long Lost Childhood Friend] Human Resources+Charisma (auto? after some time, 2 weeks maybe)
Alexia [Ol' College? Friend] Marketing+Charisma (after a while, 2-3 weeks? you spot her.. random/location?)
^Myrabelle [Alexia's Friend/Gaming Cafe Owner] (after time having 'school friend' work for you)

Christine [Police Chief] (found in random location at random time, just approach her, maybe exlore downtown aswell)
Ophelia [Hair Stylist] (found in random location at random time, just approach her)
^ Candace Hooper [Ophelia's Ex's Current Fling] (progress Ophelia quest)
Cara [Sex Shop Owner] (found in random location at random time, just approach her)
Camila [Lifestyle Coach] (i think, after a short while, her event tirgger is mall>atrium)

Penelope [City Administrator] ('Attention' is 100%, by chance)
Iris [InstaPic Girl] (unlocking oral taboo for sister, you can 'Let's Make a Deal', she asks you to buy phone, InstaPic Girl shows up when you do? ... only way? maybe another way to unlock, mother promoted to secretary, and she mentions she thinks she is getting fired, you can 'take care of it' and confront her boss, where you also meet Iris)

Erica [Student, College Athlete] (?reach tier 1.. um pharmacy research whatever?)
Kaya [Student, Barista] (?reach tier 1.. um pharmacy research whatever?)
^Sakari [Kaya's Mother] (simply progress Kaya)
Nora [Lecturer at University] (? after reach tier 1.. um pharmacy research whatever ? talk about nonbots with Stephanie?)
^Ellie [IT, Hacker?] (hire Stephanies Nano Bot friend, is it NORA?)
^Emily [Sister of Iris] (Unlock University Campus location, she is there sometimes)
^Christina [Mother of Iris and Emily) (reported via having your mother be promoted to secretary someone along that questline...HOWEVER, I choose to confront him, and NOT to leave mother alone... seems to have locked her aay for me????)
Naomi [?] (you meet her in at least 2 scenes? but I don't think she ever shows on the map?)

saw people mention:
Tutoree girl - I think you have to do enough drug tests for Nora to meet her
Tutoree girl's mom - progress the tutoree's relationship enough so you can tutor her at home
Chemist?
Chemist's Daughter?"

edit: adding in more names, and maybe triggers, over time. spoiler some I felt are spoilery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Am I seriously the first person who's ever been bothered by this? That's astounding.
I mean, it looks like you added a shitzillion all at once - most of us don't do that. Personally, I barely touch the wardrobe system until I can get them to slut it ALL the way up; at that point there's not really that much point in having an abundance of outfits since they're gonna consist of basically nothing anyway.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
How do I unlock College Campus as location?
Talk to Steph about unlocking T2 traits

I think I'm like 4 weeks into Marathon speed, that why so few things have triggered?
Prolly!

Because I'm looking for 'Production+Focus' characters, and maybe even 'Supply Procurement+Focus' characters.
Good news: those stats are trainable! :)

What is the complete list of NPC's with STAR icon near their names?:
Mom [Jennifer]
Sister [Lilly]
Friend [Stephanie] Researcher+Intelligence
Aunt [Rebecca]
Cousin [Gabrielle]
Childhood Friend [Sarah] Human Resources+Charisma
Police Chief [Christine]
School Friend [Alexia] Marketing+Charisma
Hair Stylist [Ophelia]
Sex Shop Owner [Cara]
Lifestyle Coach [Camila]

saw people mention, Elie/Ela and a few others, but I'm unsure of all their triggers.
Ellie, Kaya (barista/student), instagram gril, student you can tutor, i THINK student's mom, Erica (gym bunny), Nora, Candace (bimbo), uhhh...

I think that may be all of them? I'm probably wrong though.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Alright, I'm not sure about the selective amnesia trait. I tried to use it in my serum which doesn't have any negatives except a small decrease of happiness. The trait should bring stats back to where they were before ingesting the serum, but the people usually get way below where they were. From 20 sluttiness to 0, from 102 obedience to 62 etc. Am I doing something wrong?
I just checked the code and it's literally storing the original value and restoring it afterwards. If you can reliably reproduce the weirdness, please feel free to mention it on the discord in the #bug-reports channel (maybe with a copy of your save and step by step instructions so that whoever decides to investigate is able to try to reproduce on their side). :)

hibakuxa

Nov 10, 2017
I just checked the code and it's literally storing the original value and restoring it afterwards. If you can reliably reproduce the weirdness, please feel free to mention it on the discord in the #bug-reports channel (maybe with a copy of your save and step by step instructions so that whoever decides to investigate is able to try to reproduce on their side). :)
I didn't fully understand the problem described and I haven't tested the new version yet. But, in previous versions, the serum effects would never store the original value. They would store the increment in the stats. So if the effect was +30 sluttiness, in the end it would do -30 sluttiness. So if you had a character with 90 sluttiness to start with (90+30=120, so 100 because it's capped at that value), by the end of the effect of the serum it would reduce to 70 because (100-30=70).
That always annoyed me btw, that it works... or at least worked that way.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I didn't fully understand the problem described and I haven't tested the new version yet. But, in previous versions, the serum effects would never store the original value. They would store the increment in the stats. So if the effect was +30 sluttiness, in the end it would do -30 sluttiness. So if you had a character with 90 sluttiness to start with (90+30=120, so 100 because it's capped at that value), by the end of the effect of the serum it would reduce to 70 because (100-30=70).
That always annoyed me btw, that it works... or at least worked that way.

Start:

serum.effects_dict["start_day"] = day
serum.effects_dict["start_turn"] = time_of_day
serum.effects_dict["amnesia_count"] = active_amnesia_traits
serum.effects_dict["love"] = person.love
serum.effects_dict["obedience"] = person._obedience
serum.effects_dict["happiness"] = person.happiness
serum.effects_dict["sluttiness"] = person._sluttiness
serum.effects_dict["pregnant"] = person.is_pregnant
serum.effects_dict["broken_taboos"] = person.broken_taboos.copy()
serum.effects_dict["opinions"] = copy.deepcopy(person.opinions)
serum.effects_dict["sexy_opinions"] = copy.deepcopy(person.sexy_opinions)
serum.effects_dict["sex_record"] = person.sex_record.copy()

End:

person.love = serum.effects_dict["love"]
person._obedience = serum.effects_dict["obedience"]
person.happiness = serum.effects_dict["happiness"]
person._sluttiness = serum.effects_dict["sluttiness"]
person.broken_taboos = serum.effects_dict["broken_taboos"]
person.opinions = serum.effects_dict["opinions"]
person.sexy_opinions = serum.effects_dict["sexy_opinions"]
person.sex_record = serum.effects_dict["sex_record"]

I trimmed some stuff out because potential spoilers are everywhere, but you get the idea.

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
You can't use saves across versions as far as I know. The code isn't built incrementally, so if you move to a new version there may be key variables the code expects that your save doesn't have stored, or your save has properties set in a different structure, etc.
Thank you for replying.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Bug?
Sometimes a persons hair becomes transparent, and I can see the persons head's outline/shape through the hair :(

edit: after some testing, it seems its mostly 'Black' and 'Brown' color, EVERY hair style is affected.
[and yea, like 1 or two other colors it is slightly visible aswell, but not too bad]

edit: another Bug?
The Sex Shop Owner [Cara] love and/or 100% sluttiness dropping each day :(

Last edited:

razor1977

Jan 2, 2023
i don't dislike this game, but if you are looking for a quick fap you are probably going to want to look Elsewhere, just about started a friction fire in my boxers

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, are some :star: characters forever missable?
Example:
InstaPic Girl [Iris] (unlocking oral taboo for sister, you can 'Let's Make a Deal', she asks you to buy phone, InstaPic Girl shows up when you do? ... only way?)
^if I go route of breaking the taboo 4 times instead of 'convincing', does InstaPic Girl [Iris] never show up?

Reactions: rb813

nieli

Feb 13, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/game_roles/role_head_researcher.rpy", line 840, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_unique_on_room_enter_event'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 469, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 506, in script call
File "game_roles/role_head_researcher.rpyc", line 840, in script
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/people/Ashley/production_assistant_role_definition_ren.py", line 48, in add_mc_serum_intro_action
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_unique_on_room_enter_event'

Jul 3, 2017
anyone know how to get around editing a save
because everytime i try with saveeditoronline i get a message saying " our RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True: "
anyone know which line in the file i should change
there is three different lines with that code

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 506, in script call
File "game_roles/role_head_researcher.rpyc", line 840, in script
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/people/Ashley/production_assistant_role_definition_ren.py", line 48, in add_mc_serum_intro_action
Yep encountered same exception

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes