• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes

EthanEverhart

Jul 21, 2017
How can i give someone an outfit i made?
You need to be able to command them to wear a outfit, so you need to make sure their obedience is high enough.
Shopping events can negate the need to command them, but I've only found shopping events with Lily & Jennifer so ar

Reactions: T960

jopofus

Jul 2, 2018
anyone knows what's new in the game? I'm definetly not reading the 59k commits of which most likely 80% will be "fixed a typo"

Reactions: ks23seed

Goldbreaker

Dec 30, 2021
I think you should focus more on the potion than on flirting... I find that with Jennifer very unrealistic, since you can achieve everything with flirting... That just doesn't fit the game. Here the focus is potions and mind control.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Is this a standalone?
If so, I'm not seeing character images!
Hmm okay then it doesn't seem to work. Most of the pngs are packed in zips for what ever reason. Super stupid tbh.
Don't feel like doing this then. Its annoying af.

• Sad
Reactions: Edaten143

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
When trying to use a save from the previous version (2023.07) in current version, an error message appears and if i ignore it, i will be prompted to start from the beginning. Is this because I modified it with the save editor? If so, is there a way to use this in this 2024.05 version?

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
When trying to use a save from the previous version (2023.07) in current version, an error message appears and if i ignore it, i will be prompted to start from the beginning. Is this because I modified it with the save editor? If so, is there a way to use this in this 2024.05 version?
You can't use saves across versions as far as I know. The code isn't built incrementally, so if you move to a new version there may be key variables the code expects that your save doesn't have stored, or your save has properties set in a different structure, etc.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
1714776022506.png
Do I seriously have to check each of these boxes one by one? Why the hell is the default logic not "I wouldn't be adding these uniforms if I wanted them to be used by no departments"?

Reactions: imomxj and Tristim

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 3600615
Do I seriously have to check each of these boxes one by one? Why the hell is the default logic not "I wouldn't be adding these uniforms if I wanted them to be used by no departments"?
What you could try doing is joining the discord and, in the #game-requests channel, saying something like "could we get an "all departments" button for work uniform assignments?"

I bet you a nickle that someone could implement it within a day if you asked both a) somewhere that they can see it, and b) like a reasonable person. :)

Reactions: Bennbutton

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
so where do i get the thing for ophelia? and can someone remind all the requirements for nora's survey?
Which thing?

For Nora, there's basically two phases. Phase one is "here's a serum trait, get it to 2.0 mastery" which you do by making a serum with it, giving someone that serum, and then complimenting or chatting/flirting with them like 5 times. Go back to Nora, rinse repeat. That happens four or five times before it moves to phase two.

Phase two is where you can interview girls with specific characteristics to get Nora to unlock special traits for you - when you talk to her, there is a "?" icon on the bottom-left part of the screen:

1714778364250.png

Hover over that and it shows you what traits you'll get and what characteristics the girl(s) that unlock them need to have - for example:

1714778421530.png

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
How can i give someone an outfit i made?
You need to be able to command them to wear a outfit, so you need to make sure their obedience is high enough.
Shopping events can negate the need to command them, but I've only found shopping events with Lily & Jennifer so ar

Slightly more specifically: the "Give her a command" button needs to be active in the "Do something specific" (middle) column; when you click that, there's a "Change your wardrobe" button that activates when she's at or above 120 obedience. Clicking that brings up the option to "Modify her wardrobe", which brings up the "make an outfit" screen. I've been meaning to mention to Trist that - as of right now - you have to re-create each outfit that you want and cannot just click a button to hand over one you've already put together; maybe I should do that now.

Edit: I have done that now.

Last edited:

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Alright, I'm not sure about the selective amnesia trait. I tried to use it in my serum which doesn't have any negatives except a small decrease of happiness. The trait should bring stats back to where they were before ingesting the serum, but the people usually get way below where they were. From 20 sluttiness to 0, from 102 obedience to 62 etc. Am I doing something wrong?

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes