• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes

Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
Also, new city council stuff in policies, which may just be a different implementation of previous stories, but still.

EdgeRider7

Oct 17, 2023
Using joiplay on Android.
Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to input your character's name or business name?
Both during and after charafter creation. When I press the name, the keyboard comes up but no text changes.
In fact, when I press M a renpy menu screen pops up.
On PC, I had to keep mouse pointer over box while using keyboard. Hope helps.

Reactions: evebuldog01

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone know if the save versions are compatible?
Bad English on my side
Probably not; there have been a LOT of code updates that will try to reference things that don't (and can't, since they're created on game initialization) exist in the new version.

rikkimoro13

Mar 9, 2018
My only complaint is that you don't have a proper changelog documenting milestone changes or status of such changes. I don't want to scour fifteen hundred commits to figure out the most recent change of a certain storyline or if certain syrums are being reworked. I don't use git. I don't know how to efficiently query for the info I want.

I just want to open a text file, check a list of at most twenty items to see what's being worked on at the moment, then go about my day. I like seeing that work is actually being done, but a summary of the big points is all I really need as the end user. A monthly bullet point list would be perfect, but even a list of milestones once per update of your original post on site would be leagues better than what's going on now.

Other than that, thank you for your work. I'm enjoying myself a lot. I look forward to your next milestone.

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
hi guys i am new i am having hard time increaseing sluttiness of characters, it seems at some point the sluttiness just don't go up anymore, how do i increase character sluttiness beside company HR operations.

acermonitor123

Aug 28, 2018
Lab Rats 2 - Reformulate [v2024.5] [Tristim/LZ_Starbuck/Trollden] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [797MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [797MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
think your win/linux files are actually all mac files

Reactions: Bob69

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
When searching Jennifer's room, aside from her laptop, you can also find her pills (and hide it) and vibrator. Does finding the vibrator or hiding the pill serves any purpose at all?

Reactions: rb813

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
any guides for newbies to start?..
I dont have a clue about what i need to do
Uh.
Go for 0 attention trait immediately (basic medical applications or something is the name). Create a serum out of it. Research that serum, i personally savescum to avoid getting a negative trait out on it. Start producing said serum. Don't sell it! Stockpile as much as you can before you run out of money because it matters how often you sold it. Largest profit = Selling as much as you can the first time.

Once you did that you gain a couple thousands. Hire Production and Supply workers.

Do life coaching at the Mall (on day1. Afternoon), and make it so that in the SEX traits you have Plenty of Fish, which allows you to gain sex trait from flirting, and another one that nets you one by breaking taboos. No other! Just these two. Each day when you didn't get Plenty of Fish you can once reroll what you get. Keep going for Plenty of Fish as often as you can and spend the trait on stamina! Untill it's 200. With 200 you will be able to make Speth cum even with low sex stats and you can cum as well. This will net you Clarity to unlock new research.

(If Steph visits you at night before you have enough stamina just send her away! IF you don't and run out of stamina before she cums she will be upset -if lucky she will take control and cum anyway but you might not-. Better to send her away than fail at satisfying her.)

Make Smalltalk with Stephanie and Mom&Sister. Whenever you can. This doesn't advance time and each passing of time you regain some energy + you can SmallTalk again. You can do it 3 times per time segment.
Once you reach Love 10, the option to Compliment unlocks. Do that, it will rapidly increase Love to 20.
With Love 20, Flirting unlocks! Flirting increases Sluttiness. Plenty of Fish requires you to flirt and that is what's important at the start.
(You will want to flirt a lot soon anyway because the bare minimum sluttiness for your employees should be 20.)

Depending how your finances are and whether you are lucky (or savescum) it's a valid strategy to hire a production worker immediately after you can start producing your first 0 flaw serum. To accelerate production with the con that her wage will drain your paltry coffers rapidly. So don't hire an expensive one! If you managed to get a cheap one you maaay even hire a supply worker too.

I usually hire a production and supply worker. Do production and then do the marketing to sell the batch when i'm about to run out of money.

You won't be able to keep this up indefinitely though, that very first potion's price will fall steep. So you either won't grow to maintain money or bankrupt if you try. So from selling it and gaining a few thousands.. the meantime you should try successfully to sex Steph. Masturbation will work and probably will be enough for the first time. What you want is unlock serum traits level 1 (this requires to research 5 level 0 traits. Those require clarity to unlock. See the reason why you need to increase stamina? You need to masturbate but it's much better to be able to cum and make Step cum as well) and from those Anti-biotics. If you have lots of clarity.. the improved serums (luxury purchase for now) so you can put 2 traits into a serum.

If you can't, just use High Capacity trait (lvl 0 trait) that adds another slot to a serum. While you are doing all the producing, selling, Speth should be researching the required 5 trait to unlock lvl1 and once 5 is researched just keep advancing High Capacity trait for this reason to lower the flaw chance so by the time you unlock Anti-biotics high-capacity should be viable.

(You cannot produce lvl1 serums unless you buy the policy that allows it. Costs money as well. So you better not spend any money unless it's absolutely necessary. This is why it's a bit a of a juggle whether you can afford that extra 1-2 worker at the very start.)

So what you need money for is to unlock lvl1 production and to pay your workers. Mom will keep asking $100 each week too.
Clarity you need enough to unlock 5 lvl0 traits (pick the medical application one, high capacity design and the cheapst available 3 others) and then Anti-biotics which is just 50 clarity.

Create a lvl1 serum with two trait slot by using high-capacity design, add in anti biotics and the medical application one.. aaand you are set. Pretty much.
That is, you won't be racing against bankrupcy. You will nead at least 1 other type of serum for maintaining good income because of how steep the prices fall once you sold a batch of serum but at this point you just put in some other trait instead of medical application and call it antibio #2 or whatever and keep alternating production between serums that you just sold and you wanna sell (that fetches you the highest price).
If you are lucky, you can get a good deal at marketing on monday but that's largely up to chance so check those deals.

Advice: Don't try to sex sis&mom at the beginning. At all. Their taboos work unlike with others. They reset. With a -10 sluttiness loss. You cannot mitigate that at the start. So don't try to do anything lewd with them early on! You will need money and serums to "un-taboo" your family and at the start you barely scrape by.

A bit of an addendum: To unlock lvl1 research, you need to talk to Steph, you need to run the test and for that test you need 1 serum in your inventory. So keep one on yourself. Every time you research a serum, 1 will be added to the stockpile so you just have to go to Production, access said stockpile and move one to your inventory.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there a quick and easy way to look through every characters 'Detailed Information' screens and 'Story Progress' screen?

I don't want to look at every location, and TALK to every chracter to search for a person with specific stats to higher.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a quick and easy way to look through every characters 'Detailed Information' screens and 'Story Progress' screen?

I don't want to look at every location, and TALK to every chracter to search for a person with specific stats to higher.
I was also thinking about something similar, because I've been trying to only fuck people with 100% novelty, and that's not on the staff screen, so you have to just go to each person and check. It would be nice if there were some "database" screen that showed every variable of every woman in the game, but that would probably be pretty memory-intensive (if it's anything like the screen with all your created outfits).

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I was also thinking about something similar, because I've been trying to only fuck people with 100% novelty, and that's not on the staff screen, so you have to just go to each person and check. It would be nice if there were some "database" screen that showed every variable of every woman in the game, but that would probably be pretty memory-intensive (if it's anything like the screen with all your created outfits).
It shouldn't be, the button to 'call' the screen for a character, can just simply be made into a list with other characters buttons.

NotaBullRobo

Nov 24, 2017
Advice: Don't try to sex sis&mom at the beginning. At all. Their taboos work unlike with others. They reset. With a -10 sluttiness loss. You cannot mitigate that at the start. So don't try to do anything lewd with them early on! You will need money and serums to "un-taboo" your family and at the start you barely scrape by.
Worth knowing if you're cool with them taking control, and doing a bit of save scumming, you can circumvent a lot of the taboos. You can also use the -10 slutiness to your advantage, because it refreshes. I can consistent fuck either of them within the first week by doing the following:

1. Flirt with them in person to max
  2. Flirt with them through the phone (which has a high slut cap) until you can "take things a little further" via groping
  3. Take things a little further and have some fun
  4. Next day they'll trigger the reset, and give you a task
  5. Complete the task in between flirting with them. Do NOT attempt to grope them during this time, as it will reset taboos again
  6. On thursday you should get access to some free potions, assuming you woke up in your bedroom
  7. After you flirt to the max via phone, check back in with them
  8. This should get you to 42 to 44 slut level
  9. Use the potion that gives +10 slut (with no cap)
  10. Grope them to start things off
  11. Get their lust level to like 70-80%
  12. Save the game and then tell them you're leaving
  13. Reload the game until they say they aren't letting you leave yet (might take a few retries since the potion also increase their obedience, which increases the chances of them begging for you to finish them instead)
  14. From here you have a chance that they choose to fuck you, as that requirement is 50 base sluttiness (yellow only)
More notes:
  • The list of possible positions at 50 base sluttiness isnt small, so it can take quite a few retries
  • They transition from blowjobs to sex relatively often, so you may want to see where it goes rather than immediately reset
  • Very high chance of creampie since they rarely force a condom on and usually dont get off of you right away
  • Try to have your own arousal as pretty high going into this too, as sometimes they will want to just leave after they cum
  • Going on a Romantic date with them (Friday) is an easy way to give them a potion/raise their sluttiness
(Yes I spent way too much time making this work)

Reactions: imomxj

PhoneMega

Feb 19, 2020
Depends when you're talking about, if it's post wardrobe etc changes then you should be fine but there was a couple of mechanical updates that broke old saves and I've been running dev for that long I coulddn't tell you when :D
I started a run on the last update (2023/09) and the game breaks when I load up those saves, oh well.

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes