stilldowndowndown

Oct 11, 2017
My feedback is - when are you gonna add the female main character paths? Im far more interested in that and i was very disappointed when it wouldnt let me play as a female main character. otherwise awesome. any chance you'd release a quick demo with the female main character path? ty

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Forget HoneySelect ... PlayHome comes this weekend (friday 13th :biggrin:)... well , i appreciate the work of the developers creating stories .. HS characters many times they are randomly created ,without the slightest effort ... i don't understand why other people cannot notice it ...

P.S. to create a "caucasian" character using HS is not easy .. but no imposible .
Nah,probably you still need a month or two to migrate to Playhome because what valuable in HoneySelect is actually the huge amount of mods you can choose,and even tho some pioneer modder already begin to open the path to PlayHome Moddding.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
You know nothing Jon Snow .. i mean "deepedia" :biggrin: , there are tools/mods/translation for PlayHome shared on a well known site .. by example : Importer - v0.1 20171006 (plugin enables you to load any asset into the game (a plugin for honeyselect is also available) map / room / house ,etc .

Migrate from HS to PH will take less than a month (reason : both game use Unity Engine)
Well,my expectation is proven right, because PH came without a studio,even if mod community migrate the mod quickly you still need the damned studio so we can create a scene for games except if you want vanilla PH scene :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Nice love story. Just hope for little bit more playability (choices) in next release.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Studio? LOL .. did u see this tool ? probably not ;):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. check the video
Nah,not yet,you're right,a powerful tool

but it still disturbing because currently the tool isn't even circulated yet in international modder community i know (discord,reddit,HF,Anime-sharing), what the use of great tool,if we can't use it afterall,it will be different story if it circulated and large amount of modder begin to use it,but from what i see,i think that the mod is private tool of the author, idk if my searching ability is lacking,because can only find the video uploaded by those one modder which use that tool in-action, other modder not even use it,also the date of video was released before the Play Home full version is released :confused:

EDIT: after asking around on several forums,it's confirmed for now that the author of the video is selfish one that his mod is only for his private use and he not even sale it , so yeah, the majority of modder still wait for official studio which probably months as i expected

Last edited: