3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the whole drop menu at top too, but that is pretty easy to figure out given the README.txt (or just on it to see where it lead to). Would still bee nice if it was translate though.
I have already translated that I can provide the link you if guys want. And I am talking about the menu not choice.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
are viola and iris supposed to lose their dialogue voice in the scene that comes after having sex with nowa for the first time?

Last edited:

Graff koo2

Dec 20, 2023
Apply the new patch.
Hey translator , Thanks a ton for this & other games . If you don't mind asking , are you translating anything right now?
Also , after the 'final patch' applied , I still seeing @ _ @ before every sentence . I just copy the file in game folder it's right? And I can't see the scenes (named memory in this game) even after I click the 100% option (present in the game) . Btw playing on Android .

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Hey translator , Thanks a ton for this & other games . If you don't mind asking , are you translating anything right now?
Also , after the 'final patch' applied , I still seeing @ _ @ before every sentence . I just copy the file in game folder it's right? And I can't see the scenes (named memory in this game) even after I click the 100% option (present in the game) . Btw playing on Android .
In widows you can use locale emulator with fake system UI and keys , That will fix the problem but I am not sure about android.
Are you using wine or exagear?

Graff koo2

Dec 20, 2023
In widows you can use locale emulator with fake system UI and keys , That will fix the problem but I am not sure about android.
Are you using wine or exagear?
Sorry for the trouble , I fix it . Change the language to Japanese . Thanks anyway . Keep up the good work !!

Reactions: HOKORI SAMA

LPT

May 23, 2017
HOLY SHIT
I'm super late to the party but i finally figure out why some people and I couldn't get past naming the MC and why we were always getting gibberish and getting stuck there. YES I try both changing my locale emulator and change my system locale to Japan and i still couldn't get past that shit and i kind of gave up there months ago.

Coming back today I've decided for some reason that today was the day i was going to play this shit and after messing around for hours, it turned out that all I had to do was turn off the "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" in the region settings when going to the change system locale(I'm on window 11 not sure if that's a thing on window 10 and below). After turning that off just use the locale emulator on the game.exe and you should see the MC name part as normal Japanese kanji and progress. This is the only game where i had to do this till now its so weird man

I can't believe this was the thing fuking me up my stupid ass all those months ago. I know this probably doesn't mean much to 99% of people(since you were probably smart enough to not used something literally named Beta) but i just wanted to post this since I went through all 13 pages on this thread and i saw that some people also had this issue but with no one said anything about turning off that setting as a fix.

Hopefully this post help other people with this problem but I'm just thankful my ass can finally play this game after half a year.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
HOLY SHIT
I'm super late to the party but i finally figure out why some people and I couldn't get past naming the MC and why we were always getting gibberish and getting stuck there. YES I try both changing my locale emulator and change my system locale to Japan and i still couldn't get past that shit and i kind of gave up there months ago.

Coming back today I've decided for some reason that today was the day i was going to play this shit and after messing around for hours, it turned out that all I had to do was turn off the "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" in the region settings when going to the change system locale(I'm on window 11 not sure if that's a thing on window 10 and below). After turning that off just use the locale emulator on the game.exe and you should see the MC name part as normal Japanese kanji and progress. This is the only game where i had to do this till now its so weird man

I can't believe this was the thing fuking me up my stupid ass all those months ago. I know this probably doesn't mean much to 99% of people(since you were probably smart enough to not used something literally named Beta) but i just wanted to post this since I went through all 13 pages on this thread and i saw that some people also had this issue but with no one said anything about turning off that setting as a fix.

Hopefully this post help other people with this problem but I'm just thankful my ass can finally play this game after half a year.
C'mon have a little faith in us , you should just have asked if things were not working for you.

Reactions: LPT
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes