CG Completed Kyonyuu Elf Oyako Saimin Hai... Ningen-Sama No Ochinpo O Oyako De Shabusarete Itadakimasu... [Lune]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
_cover2.jpg

Overview:
Not Available​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Pages: 2.977
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Tinkerbell, Waffle, Liquid, Lune... Fuck! i don't think i have enough fap endurance for all the good looking eroge released yesterday :sick:. Especially when there's Hikage Eji and huracan's artwork among them.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Tinkerbell, Waffle, Liquid, Lune... Fuck! i don't think i have enough fap endurance for all the good looking eroge released yesterday :sick:. Especially when there's Hikage Eji and huracan's artwork among them.
You just named some of the best devs… but theres never any uncensored wester releases (besides Funbag)

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
You just named some of the best devs… but theres never any uncensored wester releases (besides Funbag)
Besides Funbag, i recall "Kuroinu" and "Mashou no Nie" being uncensored as well, these also are some good eroge. Wish there were more as well.
But to be honest, i'm already so used to japanese h-games, that i don't even mind mosaics that much, unless they are really intrusive and ridiculous.

mr duck

Mar 18, 2019
Besides Funbag, i recall "Kuroinu" and "Mashou no Nie" being uncensored as well, these also are some good eroge. Wish there were more as well.
But to be honest, i'm already so used to japanese h-games, that i don't even mind mosaics that much, unless they are really intrusive and ridiculous.
do you have any place I can download and play a translated Mashou no Nie because I cant find it here