4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Dev Quote
Yes Kuroinu Rebellion was in development hell for a long ass time, Mainly because everyone left. The Demo you played was about 1/3rd of the full chapter, And It was planned on rleease that the game would be finished in January, but shortly after the announcement SaintXTail left the project and I was forced to take over as lead artist (I was originally the Programmer and director). So yeah I've basically been doing everything myself
thats why its taking so long.

You can check my Gallery to see the progress on the Artworks which will be the art that will be replacing in Kuroinu, Feel free to comment on how they are compaired to saints >w>;

it is still RPGMaker, I do still have the Original Demo but I do not have a Demo prepared with the new assests. Mainly because were sprinting to release the game ASAP.
The 1st chapter should be done in September.

Please let the internet know!! Spread the word this project is not dead, it has never died! and it will be finished soon!!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Since it's still in progress, I'm not going to download it yet.
Due to personal RL issues. Release Date will have to be pushed back til October 12th

Are there any sex scenes? if so how do I get them?
Dev lionheartxiii has noticed members are asking about H-scenes. Is going to show some H-scenes from Patreon.
He only asks to spread the word for this game.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Developer lionheartxiii, Has sent me some of his WIP images both from his deviantart profile & patreon account. He offered them as he knows about this thread and site. He wants to show members what he is working on for chapter 1. Links to his blog etc are on Op.
A taste for rest go to OP. The 3 woman are chloe blonde, maya redhead, origa dark hair.
0f_r5FWQ.png JZXleKtA.png

Reactions: ponyguy

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Hah, I'm surprised this game is around here...

I've written several fanfics that are loosely based on this game's premise. No sex in them stories though.

Reactions: rKnight

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hah, I'm surprised this game is around here...

I've written several fanfics that are loosely based on this game's premise. No sex in them stories though.
After talking to the dev he has restarted developing due to a lot of people asking about it i believe, But told me it was never abandoned. It is now 1 of his main goals.

Isshio

Apr 30, 2018
IT'S HEREEEE!!! CHAPTER 1 IS COMPLETE!
Yeah, and I've played it. Yet still unable to unlock any H-scenes. But the artwork is in the file. So any idea how to unlock olga or chloe h scene? I prefer olga actually.

Gar6000

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah, and I've played it. Yet still unable to unlock any H-scenes. But the artwork is in the file. So any idea how to unlock olga or chloe h scene? I prefer olga actually.
There is one with Olga that i found.
Soilers

After you saved Primm from the turned monster prime minister i just went to the Inn at the second floor and knocked at her door, a date scene happened folowed by a sex scene. If there are any conditions i assume they are that you'd have to be good to her, or that scene in the forest, same with Chloe i assume. Though there was a bug afterward that made my character invisible i could not see him.

Botzy

Nov 14, 2016
This release has more content then I expected, which I guess makes sense since everyone including me thought this project was dead, I'm actually kind of impressed. I'd like to comment on his weird romanisations for names but first jesus does this guy need a proofreader, there were segments where every single line of dialogue had a typo in it. Typos in skill and character names too, you spend half the game fighting Orc Gaurds.

Gar6000

Jun 16, 2018
This release has more content then I expected, which I guess makes sense since everyone including me thought this project was dead, I'm actually kind of impressed. I'd like to comment on his weird romanisations for names but first jesus does this guy need a proofreader, there were segments where every single line of dialogue had a typo in it. Typos in skill and character names too, you spend half the game fighting Orc Gaurds.
True but then again he did all this hifself, from scratch. So, mistakes are to be expected. Unless somebody helps him just for the sake of it he would have to do it himself.

Botzy

Nov 14, 2016
True but then again he did all this hifself, from scratch. So, mistakes are to be expected. Unless somebody helps him just for the sake of it he would have to do it himself.
Definitely, from what he's said he had to do the work of a whole team by himself so kudos for that, mistakes are to be expected. Hopefully he has the chance to fix it up at some point when working on the next chapter.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Everybody mentiones how Chapter 1 is up but for me it still ends at moonlight pond where we make camp and says end of kuroinu demo,am i doing something wrong?

Botzy

Nov 14, 2016
Everybody mentiones how Chapter 1 is up but for me it still ends at moonlight pond where we make camp and says end of kuroinu demo,am i doing something wrong?
I think the OP link hasn't been updated, try downloading it from his patreon page instead

Reactions: uztgft

ghostfreak24

Nov 23, 2018
In order to unlock either of them; you have to respond positively to both; be a a understanding gentleman. Then when you come up to the part where you have to pick one or the other to carry over the ridge; pick the one you wish to sleep with. Then do the following scene with one or the other. Should unlock it after you beat the minister, just go into the room of the one you had the 'moment' with and boom. H-scene. Enjoy. I really enjoy this game and can't wait til the finished product and will do my best to support the creator. The lore and head canon for this game just shows the level of care and time made for this game.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes