iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Is MC submissive like hell and let every jerk step on her and make with her whatever he want or MC have at least some pride of being ninja? I just damn tired with that "TEH STRONG" MC's thet let abuse themself from begining. Its ok to be sub when MC is already corrupted slut. But when she is pathetic useless whipping girl from the start - its just annoying
Well, submissiveness makes for a pretty erotic character, especially when they constantly imply that the kunoichi are "trained in the sexual arts to endure pleasure" etc, etc. Don't expect to find too many H-Games where the MC is female but not submissive throughout the whole game.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Well, submissiveness makes for a pretty erotic character, especially when they constantly imply that the kunoichi are "trained in the sexual arts to endure pleasure" etc, etc. Don't expect to find too many H-Games where the MC is female but not submissive throughout the whole game.
Its okay when MC is submissive close to end of routes, when she understand what she will get from sex. But when from the start any random guy push her to have sex by any stupid and idiotic reason - its just facepalm. Like that: i need to measure your chest size by hands and my dick; my hands slipped and ended in your vagina etc. Im full of this stupid cliches =\

JiJAng

Aug 7, 2018
Not sure what's up. Do you have any nonstandard characters in the path to the save folder? I dunno if MV has this problem specifically, but there are plenty of applications that don't like unusual or special characters, or very long paths. Consider moving it to a shorter path and eliminating special characters if there are any. Have other RPG Maker games had this same problem when installed to a similar path?

You probably want to save for this game, yes.
I do not have any weird charecters in the path no, and there has been at least one other game with this issue. I really wish i could figure out whats causing it since this game looks pretty fun but i dont really wanna get into playing it if i just lose all my progress...

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the first trap in the 3ed castle the one where you jump over a small wall?

W65

May 31, 2018
I do not have any weird charecters in the path no, and there has been at least one other game with this issue. I really wish i could figure out whats causing it since this game looks pretty fun but i dont really wanna get into playing it if i just lose all my progress...
It's possible that the path is too long, or maybe you don't have write permissions for the directory that it was unzipped to. By default you ought to have that permission. Maybe try moving it to another directory.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
I got this on the Mega a couple days ago, checked my virus scan today and it said it found a darkhorse.exe in it. Might just be my fire wall but It hasn't done that for any of the other games so thought I'd tell.

badlajf

Jun 4, 2018
I got this on the Mega a couple days ago, checked my virus scan today and it said it found a darkhorse.exe in it. Might just be my fire wall but It hasn't done that for any of the other games so thought I'd tell.
There's "Darksiders.exe" file picked by few avs, game works without it and it's not active (I was playing this game while it was in Comodo's Firewall sandbox, so maybe that's why), so just delete it and everything should be fine.
But why is this file here? who knows.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Its okay when MC is submissive close to end of routes, when she understand what she will get from sex. But when from the start any random guy push her to have sex by any stupid and idiotic reason - its just facepalm. Like that: i need to measure your chest size by hands and my dick; my hands slipped and ended in your vagina etc. Im full of this stupid cliches =\
Did you even play it?
Heroine is only submissive toward her teachers because well, she was trained by them the whole life. She can't say no.
Later she protests (when you walk into a trap and get defeated). She even beats up some dudes who try something "funny" with her in a bar. She is reluctant when she's offered to work at brothel.
The only exception is when you "charm"guards - she uses her womanly charm to service guards and make them abandon their post. She gets items and money from it too. And even that is limited by your "sex stat" so can't go around charming all guards right at the start of the game. She'll say it's too much for her and return to the base.
Also, there are some dudes in dungeons that can grope her but it's used as game mechanic - it refills your lust which works as mana/MP (also makes you deal and receive more damage).

She becomes more open to sex later in the game but still, most scenes are triggered by being defeated, walking traps, being drugged or drunk. But still, there is no pointless sex for stupid reason with random guys.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Did you even play it?
Heroine is only submissive toward her teachers because well, she was trained by them the whole life. She can't say no.
Later she protests (when you walk into a trap and get defeated). She even beats up some dudes who try something "funny" with her in a bar. She is reluctant when she's offered to work at brothel.
The only exception is when you "charm"guards - she uses her womanly charm to service guards and make them abandon their post. She gets items and money from it too. And even that is limited by your "sex stat" so can't go around charming all guards right at the start of the game. She'll say it's too much for her and return to the base.
Also, there are some dudes in dungeons that can grope her but it's used as game mechanic - it refills your lust which works as mana/MP (also makes you deal and receive more damage).

She becomes more open to sex later in the game but still, most scenes are triggered by being defeated, walking traps, being drugged or drunk. But still, there is no pointless sex for stupid reason with random guys.
Thats a good thing that she is not so submissive as somoene told here. Then second problem - sex scenes opens by losing combats rly? meh, i think this type of games shoul disappear in annals of history. The most stupid mechanic - lose every fight to watch another boring scene "no-nonono monster will not make me good-why this so good---ye fk me harder", Or may be im just became too old and watched enough of this shit again and again =)))

dirtyc101

May 23, 2017
Anyone know how pass the third castle. I'm stuck in that room with a bonfire in the middle.
Ignore the second & third hints from grandpa, I believe it is meant as a joke. Go over & up through the door that requires the ninja costume. Walk to the end of the hot springs. There a small fire to light in the middle of that room.

Reactions: XYZ_Username

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
i have a little problem, that everytime i save game and then quit (close the game entirely) it seems to not get saved, so everytime i close the game i'm literally forced to start from scratch.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Thats a good thing that she is not so submissive as somoene told here. Then second problem - sex scenes opens by losing combats rly? meh, i think this type of games shoul disappear in annals of history. The most stupid mechanic - lose every fight to watch another boring scene "no-nonono monster will not make me good-why this so good---ye fk me harder", Or may be im just became too old and watched enough of this shit again and again =)))
Yeah, Game Over Rape is a pretty prolific genre. The CG in this is nice to look at, though.
Censored right?
Says the game is censored in the OP.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
It's just me or there is a bug where you clothing damage level in a battle doesn't match with status screen? She can be at 5 HP and nearly naked in status screen but she's still nearly fully clothed in a battle. IIRC there should be CGs for all clothing levels in battle. Was it like that in japanese version too?
It fits the "lore" of the game, though. She fights a bunch of degenerates who kidnap and use women as toys - obviously she gets "raped" when she loses. Her body reacts the way it does because she was trained that way - to pleasure men and use it as advantage (she runs away when they are done with her). Maybe it's stupid but at least there is some context to it.
Also, there is no punishment for losing and you lose barely any progress. I usually dislike GoR too (especially when you get "true" game over) but this game does it right IMO.

btw. you don't get scenes by losing only. There are many other events, too.

Reactions: Carion_Crow
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes