Buồn

Jan 27, 2018
wow, i finished this game in japanese without knowing shet. And now its in english.

W65

May 31, 2018
how to hack money
For RPGMaker MV games, CheatEngine is kind of a pain to use, in my opinion. I THINK that one can edit saves from MV. I sorta hate the fact that it's an _online only_ editor. It's not good for the "consumer" for the tool to be online only, especially since it's the only widespread save editor out there for the number of save formats it supports. It has Patreon-locked features, updates are out of the user's control, and it could literally just vanish any day. You're also giving your information over to someone else for no reason. Sure, it's just some meaningless save file, but there's no reason for it to be done this way, other than letting the dev control his software. For this thing to be a service rather than an application is really great for the dev, and not good at all for us.

I forget if other RPGMaker save editors work for MV. I have at least one RPGMaker MV save editor laying around, but I've never used it.

Instead of all that garbage, I usually use this one thing that a guy on ULMF put together to automatically patch unpacked MV games with an in-game cheat menu and in-game speed control. ULMF's board system has been pretty messed up for a while, so I can't link to the thread, but here's a copy of the patcher. It apparently has an update checker, and from the info in the patcher a person ought to be able to figure out where the ULMF thread for it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To use the cheat and speedhack in-game: hold alt and hit a number key for the speedhack. Do this before bringing up the cheat menu, because the number keys are also how you interact with the cheat menu. Hit the number "1" to bring up or send away the cheat menu, and use the other number keys to navigate the cheat menu when it's open.

SEKIGAN14

Nov 16, 2017
Can anyone help me please?
I am still stuck in the tutorial at the part where I have to launch a sneak attack,
but I don't what the confirm button is and I already tried Z, Enter, Space but they didn't work.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
How do I transform myself into a cat?
unmapped button is the A key on an english keyboard. try holding the button
Can anyone help me please?
I am still stuck in the tutorial at the part where I have to launch a sneak attack,
but I don't what the confirm button is and I already tried Z, Enter, Space but they didn't work.
it's should be z. try spaming it. also if it doesn't always work on the first press

JiJAng

Aug 7, 2018
i get an error if i try to save Error: Enoent: no such file or directory mkdir \\where i saved it\www\save'
is this game long enough that saving is nessesary?

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Is MC submissive like hell and let every jerk step on her and make with her whatever he want or MC have at least some pride of being ninja? I just damn tired with that "TEH STRONG" MC's thet let abuse themself from begining. Its ok to be sub when MC is already corrupted slut. But when she is pathetic useless whipping girl from the start - its just annoying

Reactions: iamslime

W65

May 31, 2018
i get an error if i try to save Error: Enoent: no such file or directory mkdir \\where i saved it\www\save'
is this game long enough that saving is nessesary?
Not sure what's up. Do you have any nonstandard characters in the path to the save folder? I dunno if MV has this problem specifically, but there are plenty of applications that don't like unusual or special characters, or very long paths. Consider moving it to a shorter path and eliminating special characters if there are any. Have other RPG Maker games had this same problem when installed to a similar path?

You probably want to save for this game, yes.

Maybeimalion

Jun 22, 2017
Is MC submissive like hell and let every jerk step on her and make with her whatever he want or MC have at least some pride of being ninja? I just damn tired with that "TEH STRONG" MC's thet let abuse themself from begining. Its ok to be sub when MC is already corrupted slut. But when she is pathetic useless whipping girl from the start - its just annoying
She is very submissive from the very beginning.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes