allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i can't get the 4th time in the brothel to trigger @A@ it says something about the innkeeper and doesn't work

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Warning, there should be a tag that there is shota in this game.

Just finished the game. Short and easy gameplay, not too much variance in the types of scenes you can encounter. It's an interesting game concept that could be fleshed out more, maybe in a sequel?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The false positive for a virus is from the silly DARKSiDERS nfo viewer.

Since it's not needed for anything, I've deleted it from the archive and reupped. Read the .nfo file with a text editor to see their cool ASCII art.

Reactions: PugWug and el0d

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So my question is how to deal with status effects? The game said something about them i think but I am drawing a blank now if anyone happens to know I would appreciate if they can give me the run down

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
i can't get the 4th time in the brothel to trigger @A@ it says something about the innkeeper and doesn't work
Go through the next dungeon then sleep at the Inn. Either that or get more ectasy and sleep at the Inn. Not sure which triggered it for me.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
So my question is how to deal with status effects? The game said something about them i think but I am drawing a blank now if anyone happens to know I would appreciate if they can give me the run down
Only status effect I ran into is her going into heat from being max horny. She hits harder and gets hit harder in that state. Generally none of the fights are a challenge so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Probably don't want to go against bosses while in heat though. Just want her horny enough to use the double attack she has a couple times.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes