2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Do keep in mind they have drm so someone would need to crack it before we can get our hands on it. And that can take anywhere from a couple of hours to never after it's out.

Kasaix

Dec 13, 2019
Is there a way to cheat the game? I'd settle for a ton of money at once, but a quick level-up or infinite health would be nice too.

Reactions: TLTbgmlover

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a way to cheat the game? I'd settle for a ton of money at once, but a quick level-up or infinite health would be nice too.
there is, but you would have to learn how to use cheat engine better than I can. If you find the thing that makes hp and other stats (like stamina) in hash you can hook cheat engine onto it and make a table and then just with a press of a button lock hp still. But that is advanced knowledge of the program so either you need another person to do it for you or learn, and each new version usually needs a new table too, so since an update just got released we might get the update here soon so even if we have someone here that can make those, better to wait for 1.4.

edit: for money just get some stuff, you then use cheat engine to check your current gold, then sell or buy stuff, change in cheat engine to the new value, and then repeat til you have 1-3 values. (see and for gold)
edit 2: the video shows how to get inf hp, but each time you wanna close the game you lose it and have to restart. So a table is needed to not go through the painful repeat prosses over and over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kasaix

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone know how to request a game update? (outside of just hoping someone goes on here and sees it having a new update)
The game req forum says always online or crack needing games can't be asked for there, and I am not sure the cracking forum is right either since we do not have a build for them to crack...

Reactions: Xyria.exe

maidengaming

Mar 30, 2023
I still have the isue that I would gladly - and preferably, actually, play the game legit, but since I was kicked from their Patreon, I'm unable to pay for the game.

Hopefully, some dev will contact me here and we can resolve the Patreon issue.
Hello there Arikania. I mentioned this in a previous post. No one should get banned for feedback. We're happy to look into it if you'd let us know how to find you on Patreon or on the Steam Discussion forums. This shouldn't be the case but happy to look into it if you'd like.

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes