RPGM Completed Kotoko's a Little Weird [v1.0] [shinachiku-castella]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

KLBR

Nov 20, 2017
The game may be disgusting for some players, but at least there is no rape (she realy likes to be molested by those old and dirty men), and it is a good point in my view.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
The game crashed at first scene at train, the game just closed

skip the intro, and crashed every time i get a scene

Sp1nx

Jan 5, 2018
is it working?? the screen just stayin white when i run the game...
I have this issue with every newer RPG Maker game (the ones with the green icon). The older ones run fine. Google doesn't help either, most refer to a missing .dll due to outdated drivers, but I'm al; up to date. It's driving me insane.

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
Does anybody know how to do the route with the classmate? After I do the first three times in the library she refuses to go anymore and there is nothing else to do inside the school except go down other routes. Any help is appreciated.

swiggityswag

Jun 16, 2017
To do the classmate route you have to get to the upskirt part, then progress the "training" route with the janitor and there should be a seemingly obvious break off point to go back to the classmate

May 8, 2018
Looks like they're gonna make a new game similar to this one. The heroine looks like a better-drawn version of Kotoko except with slightly shorter hair. They describe the personality of the new girl as more on the brash side and the setting is gonna be in the countryside.

Reactions: dhentai1

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
looks like there won't be any english patch anytime soon...

May 8, 2018
Looks like they're gonna make a new game similar to this one. The heroine looks like a better-drawn version of Kotoko except with slightly shorter hair. They describe the personality of the new girl as more on the brash side and the setting is gonna be in the countryside.
Update :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doc Jay

Dec 21, 2017
I go into the Janitors room and get a black room when the *squish* sound starts and it goes black with no options. Any clue how to fix this?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes