RPGM Completed Kotoko's a Little Weird [v1.0] [shinachiku-castella]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
For me, it is about how the ugly piece of shit gets the girl, irl I am quite good looking and have a large dick, so when I play these games I am not like the majority who want to play as the good looking man, I live that every day, so instead I like to see the other end of the spectrum in terms of looks, a man far far more ugly than me (If he has a small dick it's a plus) get an attractive female and fuck her turns me on like nothing else.
I liked this just because it made me laugh.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
This game is actually really good. Can somebody recommend more corruption rpg games like this one?

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
This game is actually really good. Can somebody recommend more corruption rpg games like this one?
Tiina, the swordsman of scarlet prison is from the same circle and is arguably better and more coherent.

Fallen - Makina and the City of Ruins and Anthesis are similar games and well-made too.

Reactions: Extrauser

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Tiina, the swordsman of scarlet prison is from the same circle and is arguably better and more coherent.

Fallen - Makina and the City of Ruins and Anthesis are similar games and well-made too.
What if I played both already:LOL:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
...Ugly guys need loving too. Some people always like to complain, but the non-Japanese "oh ma gerd she's such a dirty slut that will do anyone" games mysteriously only have her doing gorgeous twinks straight out of a boy love manga.

Xodus

Jun 29, 2017
How do you access the recollection room?

If anyone has a full save, it would be appreciated.

May 8, 2018
any full save?
How do you access the recollection room?

If anyone has a full save, it would be appreciated.
Note: I only finished one route of the game.
This should give you access to the recollection room.
For those of you that want to unlock the recollection room yourselves, the way I did it was I kept seeing the homeless dude at the park, did nothing else and made it to ending 2. So just try focusing on interacting with only one character in the game I guess, whether it'd be the homeless dude, the weird perverted classmate, the old janitor, the guy on the train, etc.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
This really needs to become a thing now. Let's face it, 80% of these types of games have only ugly bastards as the male characters. Like, there's not even one good looking man to redeem all those fat descendants of pigs.
A principal part of these games centers around humiliation. Now, a hot girl definitely wouldn't mind having sex with a hot guy, and it would detract from the central theme of these games, too, which is, again, humiliation. However, to have to compromise with an ugly guy, someone that's way below your league, that's what defines humiliation.

Reactions: fromqb and alasad
Jun 18, 2017
Note: I only finished one route of the game.
This should give you access to the recollection room.
For those of you that want to unlock the recollection room yourselves, the way I did it was I kept seeing the homeless dude at the park, did nothing else and made it to ending 2. So just try focusing on interacting with only one character in the game I guess, whether it'd be the homeless dude, the weird perverted classmate, the old janitor, the guy on the train, etc.
thanks

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
So just a thought. If all the pretty/hot girls are being raped/bred by ugly dudes... Why are there no decent looking guys in these worlds?
Not all the pretty/hot girls are. Just those carrying swords and wearing next to nothing for "armor."

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Do you guys fap to the ugly bastards or the girl? i can't understand, anyways nice game but Tiina was better imo, waiting for the 2.0 Tiina translated, some good shit added on that update.
Waiting for the update, too. Loved that game.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes