RPGM Completed Kotoko's a Little Weird [v1.0] [shinachiku-castella]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

W65

May 31, 2018
I know that thing you folks are talking about with the ugly dudes is a "thing" in Japan. I just don't know the name of it.

I was going to go look it up on JA DLSITE, but this trend of releasing English-language games with different RE numbers from the RJ numbers is really inconvenient for doing that. Gimme a minute.

I thought it'd be in the tags. Nevermind. Too hard; didn't try lol.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
This really needs to become a thing now. Let's face it, 80% of these types of games have only ugly bastards as the male characters. Like, there's not even one good looking man to redeem all those fat descendants of pigs.
So what you are saying is that 20% have pretty boys. Seems to be about the right mix between Otome/BL games and everything else.

No one will ever make an Otome game with a bad end when all the male harem members get pissed off at the girl and have it end in a gangrape.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
So what you are saying is that 20% have pretty boys. Seems to be about the right mix between Otome/BL games and everything else.

No one will ever make an Otome game with a bad end when all the male harem members get pissed off at the girl and have it end in a gangrape.
That would be a interesting concept for a game

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Haha, such a weird genre, but the game is pretty fun.
Simple game with some branching. The train molester being my favorite... the other two are a bit too... eww.. though.

Samsa3666

Aug 23, 2018
I Love all game from shinachiku-castella, game from shinachiku-castella is a good Fapable material

May 8, 2018
Do you guys fap to the ugly bastards or the girl? i can't understand, anyways nice game but Tiina was better imo, waiting for the 2.0 Tiina translated, some good shit added on that update.
We fap to the girl slowly and progressively becoming a degenerate and succumbing to her inner lust. I'm guessing the ugly dudes are there to make her corruption throughout the game seem more emphatic because she'd must have very little dignity to willingly give her body to these slobs.

Suzano

Jun 27, 2017
The girls born inherit their dad's personality and mom's appearance. The boys born inherit their mom's personality and dad's appearance. The cycle endlessly continues. Such is life in hentai land.
If that true I think my daughter (if there ever will be LOL) will be a Slut worse than Melthys XD But who am i kidding.... me? a dad? XD

Nov 21, 2018
Do you guys fap to the ugly bastards or the girl? i can't understand, anyways nice game but Tiina was better imo, waiting for the 2.0 Tiina translated, some good shit added on that update.
For me, it is about how the ugly piece of shit gets the girl, irl I am quite good looking and have a large dick, so when I play these games I am not like the majority who want to play as the good looking man, I live that every day, so instead I like to see the other end of the spectrum in terms of looks, a man far far more ugly than me (If he has a small dick it's a plus) get an attractive female and fuck her turns me on like nothing else.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah well I don't know about you but most people can't just become blind to certain parts of a whole picture. Also I'm all with ya on your opinion about Tiina being better.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
For me, it is about how the ugly piece of shit gets the girl, irl I am quite good looking and have a large dick, so when I play these games I am not like the majority who want to play as the good looking man, I live that every day, so instead I like to see the other end of the spectrum in terms of looks, a man far far more ugly than me (If he has a small dick it's a plus) get an attractive female and fuck her turns me on like nothing else.
You don't have to lie about yourself to feel good man, you'll feel better when you stop :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I'm Quite sad that there isn't an ending for the middle aged man where you go live with him at the end ='(

sweez

May 25, 2017
Does the story keep going even after you give your virginity to someone?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes