brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
original-poster-124.jpg

Overview:
A long time ago, unknown beings known as Kotona invaded Earth in search of food. Humans were unable to repel them until after a few years, some people gained special abilities known as ‘douryoku’ which allowed them to exterminate the Kotona and return peace to the world. Now, Seiichi attends the super-elite Kashinomori Gakuen which trains people with douryoku in preparation for another attack by the Kotona. However, even though he has great power, he doesn’t have the ability to manifest it, leading to him being labelled as ‘most useless one’. The rest of the students in his class all had great skill, but in particular one girl caught his attention. Akane had average powers even though she came from a distinguished family, so she trained hard daily to improve her skills. Watching her, he can’t but help to want to help her and that was when his ‘Amplifier’ ability awakened. It is an unidentified power which greatly boosts the abilities of people who believe in one another. As a result, he was greatly sought after not only in the school, but in the world.​

Title: Koiken Otome
Original Title: 恋剣乙女
VNDB:
Lenght: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: 10/05/2013 (Japanese) - 13/07/2016 (English)
Developer:
Publisher: (Japanese) - (English patch)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yep (mosaic)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

40437.jpg 40438.jpg 40439.jpg 63997.jpg 63998.jpg 63999.jpg 64000.jpg 64001.jpg 64002.jpg 64003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
I can confirm that this Translation is Quality. As is the Game. I personally can not wait for the Fan Disc to be completed.

Reactions: DxxShore
U

User_32285

Nice translation and a good VNDB rating also. Can't wait to play :)

D

Deleted member 225174

Played this one a while ago, definitely a favorite of mine.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
... Yes.. I gonna tell you guys now.. I have played Every single visual novel that is worth playing.
i must admit that this game was a HUGE disappointment the protag is mindblowingly Boring for me atleast. It has some good moments but overall .. Meh

The Reason.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I can confirm that this Translation is Quality. As is the Game. I personally can not wait for the Fan Disc to be completed.
Now you say "game" and I think this has actual game play elements. Is that so or is it one of those photographic novellas.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ayyyylmao

Nov 28, 2016
Mounted it, trying to install it is a pain in the ass. I am getting a prompt and it won't load so I don't know what the problem is.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Without even looking, I bet the akane girl is a loli twin tailed, flat chested tsundere...
Its always like this...
Someone tell me i am wrong :confused:

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Without even looking, I bet the akane girl is a loli twin tailed, flat chested tsundere...
Its always like this...
Someone tell me i am wrong :confused:
Hate to burst your bubble, but you're dead wrong this time XD Akane is the busty ponytailed red head. The loli has a confusing ass name... Yves IIRC.

PS: I'm still kinda miffed there was no teacher route, not here, not in the fandisc!

Ryel

May 5, 2017
Is this an actual VN with some choices/gameplay elements or it just has a VN tag but in fact a Kinetic Novel without any interraction?

Heh, of course Akane is the red-haired girl. With a name that means literally red (deep red I think?) who else could be. They really don't complicate the name giving...

The protag being a useless battery reminds me to that anime that was one step away from being a hentai. Where he fucked on the battlefield to boost the girls' abilities.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Is this an actual VN with some choices/gameplay elements or it just has a VN tag but in fact a Kinetic Novel without any interraction?

Heh, of course Akane is the red-haired girl. With a name that means literally red (deep red I think?) who else could be. They really don't complicate the name giving...

The protag being a useless battery reminds me to that anime that was one step away from being a hentai. Where he fucked on the battlefield to boost the girls' abilities.
He isn't so much a battery, he's an amplifier, which is the first of it's kind as an ability. Also, it's a VN with choices, as in they dictate which girl you ultimately end up with.

Ryel

May 5, 2017
He isn't so much a battery, he's an amplifier, which is the first of it's kind as an ability. Also, it's a VN with choices, as in they dictate which girl you ultimately end up with.
I just used the word battery because of the above poster explaining why the protag is boring. And thanks for the answer. I have one more question. Are the choices limited in number or there are many? If this is one of those VN's where you have 1 obvious choices just to decide on an ending with a girl I rather skip it. However if at least half of the story is massively altered based on choices (giving very different routes) I might play it.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Hate to burst your bubble, but you're dead wrong this time XD Akane is the busty ponytailed red head. The loli has a confusing ass name... Yves IIRC.

PS: I'm still kinda miffed there was no teacher route, not here, not in the fandisc!
Thanks and this sort of bubble bursting is fine,
So tired of red haired-twintailed-flat-loli's is these type of Vn and especially anime.

Teachers should always be a route if you make hot treacher character designs, USE EM

Reactions: AsmonDeus

Zeus x

Jan 19, 2018
Tried to install game, but all I receive is a bunch of question marks ??? once I click on the application. Anyone know how to fix?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote