EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ZfvaGjH.png

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.

NOTE: This thread is about the game and is NOT for asset sharing

Thread Updated: 2024-01-23
Release Date: 2023-11-18
Original Title: コイカツ!
Aliases: Koikatsu!
Developer: Illusion
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - @ScrewThisNoise
Community: -
Censored: No (Modded)
Version: RX20
Language: English
Other games: Koikatsu Sunshine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Useful Resources:
DOWNLOAD
All-In-One: - -

Others: Koikatsu Party

Thanks to @ScrewThisNoise for making this repack and sharing it and all of the modders who made the mods for free.

1518180763276.jpg DVlaueNUQAAwntA.jpg maxresdefault.jpg koikatu-4.jpg Koikatsu-2018-05-18-00-55-32.png koikatu-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Awesome upload, love an illusion game but I've got to ask; the game is tagged rape but from all my research and what I've heard about the game from others, the game features exclusively consensual sex, it seems very vanilla in comparison to... Literally everything else illusion does. Have I just misses something? Is this miss-tagged? or has more content been added recently that allows for non-consensual sex? I'd just like to know exactly what I'm getting in for before I start sinking hours into this game, is it even worth making the switch from honeyselect?!

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Awesome upload, love an illusion game but I've got to ask; the game is tagged rape but from all my research and what I've heard about the game from others, the game features exclusively consensual sex, it seems very vanilla in comparison to... Literally everything else illusion does. Have I just misses something? Is this miss-tagged? or has more content been added recently that allows for non-consensual sex? I'd just like to know exactly what I'm getting in for before I start sinking hours into this game, is it even worth making the switch from honeyselect?!
if it's anything like artificial academy 2 there is a "force" option but I think it's more of a blackmail? I forget

Reactions: Fr0sty90

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think the tag means it will rape your free time.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Honeyselect and this are two games completely different: for starter, the first it's more "real" while this one it's more "anime style" so if it's not your cup of tea the anime thingy, then stay with HS. Otherwise feel free to play it! Personally speaking I'm liking it; second of all, even though it's not that great of a story, Koikatu still have something. HS don't have anything of the sort. So I'd say that you can still play HS with Koikatu.
For the "Rape" part, quoting a user (Marc0) who made a mod with some gameplay improvements:
Some of the features
  • It's possible to force raw even when denied. Can cause anger, especially after cumming inside.
  • Analogically, it's possible to force anal.
  • Lewdness drops or raises depending on what happened in the H scene.
  • Everyone's lewdness drops naturally, needs to be built back up.
  • Stats slowly fall, need to be worked on even after maxing.
  • Fast travel with F3 now costs time.
  • Some parts can be configured in the mod config manager
So yeah, rape is there. Naturally or modified with the mods.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Honeyselect and this are two games completely different: for starter, the first it's more "real" while this one it's more "anime style" so if it's not your cup of tea the anime thingy, then stay with HS. Otherwise feel free to play it! Personally speaking I'm liking it; second of all, even though it's not that great of a story, Koikatu still have something. HS don't have anything of the sort. So I'd say that you can still play HS with Koikatu.
For the "Rape" part, quoting a user (Marc0) who made a mod with some gameplay improvements:

So yeah, rape is there. Naturally or modified with the mods.
Thanks a lot XD I'll be sure to give the game a shot, it does seem more like artificial academy than anything else, but that was a great game so I ain't complaining!

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Just check Hong Fire for Koikatsu HF Patch. Also has many mods there, including cheats (CE and in-game). It's worth if you like AA and AA2 from Illusion. It's their best game so far, with pose limitation of course. IDK if modders will add more stuff, but if you are into customising ur waifu, that's a game for you.

Also, if you have problem and it's not running, google HF applocale. Easy as just left click, run with japanese applocale.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone tell me which English Translation or Uncensored mods is the best? Theres a few versions of it on pastebin, as well "Utility plugins". What "Utility plugins" is for? And what I need to download?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes