Collection Pinup Kobayashi Yuji art books and art discs [Yuji]

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
rt009_l.jpg

Overview:
I can't seem to find much if any information on this artist. Nearly all of these I downloaded 10-15 years ago and are sexy pin-ups. Several of them are of anime characters from Eureka 7 or Evangelion, particularly Rei. If you look on certain sites you can find more hardcore stuff he's done but its' all straight-up loli :FeelsBadMan:​

Updated: n/a
Developer/Publisher:Arist Yuji, Publisher Nagko
Censorship: none (though genitals are either just not drawn or partially covered by clothing)
Language: wordless
Resolution: various
Pages: 373
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Collection List Download:

Download:
- - -

rt004_l.jpg pm308b.png p510_l.png a014_l.jpg Bho407.png r002_l.jpg eu03a.jpg ha01d.jpg 7ta01c.jpg MISATO.JPG REI206.JPG 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Raneth

May 26, 2017
I have the nagko collection which has stuff like wallpaper versions:

O

Odacchi

Man, I love this guy's artstyle. Thanks for sharing!

ggnoob4561

Dec 16, 2017
Holy crap, I have been looking for that image of Rei with a pikachu for over 10 years. It's one of the first hentai images I can remember finding on the internet, but I have not seen it since. So awesome to find that unicorn again XD

Annoyingly enough I've enjoyed a lot of the Eureka 7 images over the years and have not had any trouble tracking them down. To realize I was so close all this time is laughable. Thanks for the upload!

John2Doe

Jul 10, 2018

Overview:
I can't seem to find much if any information on this artist. Nearly all of these I downloaded 10-15 years ago and are sexy pin-ups. Several of them are of anime characters from Eureka 7 or Evangelion, particularly Rei. If you look on certain sites you can find more hardcore stuff he's done but its' all straight-up loli :FeelsBadMan:​
Wow the thread/OP picture looks nice.

The face expression and colors give off a nice subtle vibe i.m.o .