Manga Completed Hakua no Miko [English] [Kobayashi Tetsuya]

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
01.jpg

Overview:
Im sorry i had to delete last page due to rule 7 if u want im sure u can find it on net. Thanks for your time and understanding.​

Updated:N/A
Developer/Publisher:Kobayashi Tetsuya
Censorship:yes
Language:eng
Resolution:1050x1500
Pages:33
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

04.jpg 05.jpg 08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Holy shit!!!! The people in the shrine in this manga are pretty fucked up!!! The last page reveal how they make the good luck charms and it is FUCKING MESSED UP!!!!! Shit!!!! "baby murder" should be a tag.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Holy shit!!!! The people in the shrine in this manga are pretty fucked up!!! The last page reveal how they make the good luck charms and it is FUCKING MESSED UP!!!!! Shit!!!! "baby murder" should be a tag.
don't be a pussy ^^.

webview:

Reactions: Gillgamesh

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
don't be a pussy ^^.

webview:
You're implying that I have a fear of the contents. That makes no sense. I'm just saying it's fucked up. I didn't say that I was afraid to read this. You seriously need to go back to school or a special needs class.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You're implying that I have a fear of the contents. That makes no sense. I'm just saying it's fucked up. I didn't say that I was afraid to read this. You seriously need to go back to school or a special needs class.
fo' shizzle ma nizzle

Reactions: Gillgamesh

Stela-chan

Jul 27, 2018
I'm quite amazed at myself for not getting disturb by this. I think there's something wrong with me.