VN Ren'Py Knuckles, Dust & Guts (Dust Games)

DustGames

Apr 22, 2022
Hello everyone! I'm making this thread just so I can give you a little sneak peek of what I've been working on lately.
I'm making a new story-centered visual novel which will only have 2D art completely designed by me. Without giving too much info, this is the description of the plot:
Vlad Nemitz used to be a high-ranking member of the biggest mafia organization there is, but after a misunderstanding with another member, he gets kicked out. Only 3 people remain by his side.
Now, in a new city, and with a family that is a hundred times smaller, how will Vlad regain the glory the Nemitz family once had?
The story will take place in a fictional country that resembles the Balkan countries, think about Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Albania etc.
also, the links i have (at the moment):
(work in progress,I just got approved)
(I'll post updates here)
Also, some previews off the art in case you're wondering how this game will look, I'm attaching some photos.

Reactions: ParkG

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Fellow newbie dev here, whoah your art looks great. Definitely a strong eye-catcher to get potential players foot at the door! Wishing you all the best in development!