2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
why aint the entier game translated ? its quite annoying when im reading the story and suddenly its al in japanese. and somone should change it in the description to partial english since i was expecting a fully translated game from reading that.
Didn't try it sadly, 'till the end. However on the ULMF site someone tagged this as complete. So most of us assumed this.

Generally speaking, someone else has found the same problem? The game not entirely translated?

Reactions: ponyguy

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So wtf do i need to do after talking to the witch? it says go towards the south east but there is no indicator that im going thhe right way.

Also the beginning screen had no problems but now some of the text is just squares.

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Holy hell, screw the lock-picking in this game. So infuriating. I just can't seem to get it right.

ContagionAgent

Dec 15, 2017
Holy hell, screw the lock-picking in this game. So infuriating. I just can't seem to get it right.
The lock picking requires you to listen carefully to the sounds. When you push the pin it plays a high pitch/Medium pitch/low pitch sound at random, you have to click it in when you hear the middle pitch. Its a bit difficult to at first but once you get used to it, its not too bad.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The lock picking requires you to listen carefully to the sounds. When you push the pin it plays a high pitch/Medium pitch/low pitch sound at random, you have to click it in when you hear the middle pitch. Its a bit difficult to at first but once you get used to it, its not too bad.
I figured that out after I raised my volume. Damn you, game. Not all of us have the privilege to play H-games with our volume high. And it's still not working. I don't have bat hearing. I can barely tell the difference. Also, I swear they start sounding different the higher the difficulty. The clicks on the first pin don't sound the same as the ones on the second or third. Not too bad, my ass. God, what idiot thought this was a good mechanic? I wish I at least knew where to get more lockpicks. Then I'd just brute force it. Fuck. This is not fun. Not fun at all. It also doesn't help that the damn music is so loud. Don't make a mechanic based on sound but still have the music playing.

ContagionAgent

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks. Screw killing the demons. I know where my next stop is.
if you explore the sewers there is an entrance to the castle in the capital that has a set of Diamond lockpicks which instantly open locked doors for you, its in a blue chest but with a difficulty of 5 though

Reactions: Fakecrash

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
if you explore the sewers there is an entrance to the castle in the capital that has a set of Diamond lockpicks which instantly open locked doors for you, its in a blue chest but with a difficulty of 5 though
Now that's what I call a problem solver. Thank you!
Guess I'll just have to grit my teeth and deal with that blue chest the same way I've dealt with every lock so far. Save before trying and reload when I inevitably fuck up.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I have a hard time finding the Dopant southeast of Saborite. Anyone know where to look?

Edit: found it, was looking southeast of the wrong town :) Anyway, look for a big crystal thing.

Also, it seems there isn't that many quests. I have found: Main quest, Mercenary guild, Cooking guild, Mage Master, Search for Zirconia, Disappearing Girl, Passing Sickness, Lost Article, Desert Treasure, Sword in the Sea and Pirate Invasion. Haven't solved them all though. Is that all there is?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes