2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I get can get the game running just fine, but for whatever reason the attack key won't work for me. I've tried fixing it in the property settings but it doesn't do much for me.
Did you unsheathe your weapon? Pull out your sword with SHIFT before attacking with S.

User321123

Jul 30, 2017
Hey can someone help i also have that graphics problem form earlier in this post,
(BTW the characters in one of those attached message means フアイル = file , タイトルが見つかりません = Title not found)

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
man in all honesty tho. I got everything working right out of the gate but god damn the combat system in this game is so bad. The controls feel so clunky.

Sep 6, 2017
Yisus christ i can't stop download games O.O staph (Thanks for the game)
I know right. I still haven't finish most of my downloaded games. Please staph or I will never finish these games before the end of the year.
And I'm pretty sure there would be plenty of gifts to download when xmas or new year comes.

P.S. Thanks for the games

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
antoher bug this is the old buggi version i becomming no exp !
No xp for fighting the rats in the beginning. guess its a game breaking bug, like sangoku said ( ' - ')
I didn't get any xp in the beginning either. But when I slept 10 hours at an Inn, I leveled up and my exp numbers were updated. The intro tells you that you only level up when sleeping, so I am not sure it's a bug.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
The intro tells you that you only level up when sleeping, so I am not sure it's a bug.
The intro tells u to fight npcs (yellow rabbit) to get xp and USE ur already owned xp to level up when u sleep. Therefore u need to get xp first (in combat) but the way it worked for u it may be a visual bug only, the xp are gained but arent shown until u sleep/have enough to lvl up!?

KamiTorasuke

Jun 24, 2017

Well if you still can't open it just try download all the image with google sensei

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
A lot of people seem to have problems with supposedly missing graphic files.(though the graphics are all there, else the game wouldn't have been uploaded)
Just make sure to change your system locale or use a locale emulator, else you will keep getting those errors.
H rpgmaker games aren't very fond of english settings so to speak.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
H rpgmaker games aren't very fond of english settings so to speak.
I wouldn't say that. That applies more to VNs. Most H-RPG games I've played work perfectly fine on English locale. Rarely do I have to use Locale Emulator. Sadly, this is one of those rare ones that does require it.

Dalus89

Jul 26, 2017
its working just fine with locale emulator. i just dont understand why people say its a hasstle to use locale emulator its way faster to do than changing ur locale... just install it and rightclick the game exe u wanna play and click locale emulator -> japanese admin... lul

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Yes same here local emulator have lot less bugs then local app i try both only local app makes problems.
But the fighting system in that game more then crap so i not play it long.

MfG Killer

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I didn't get any xp in the beginning either. But when I slept 10 hours at an Inn, I leveled up and my exp numbers were updated. The intro tells you that you only level up when sleeping, so I am not sure it's a bug.
yes that fix the bug in the old 1.00 version in 2.00 other 3.00 is this fixed^^

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
why aint the entier game translated ? its quite annoying when im reading the story and suddenly its al in japanese. and somone should change it in the description to partial english since i was expecting a fully translated game from reading that.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes